Ball hawk glasses

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just had an advertisement come through on me FB page. Basically the above mentioned glasses turn everything on the course blue. Apart from golf balls. Says they can save you a fortune and help look for lost balls. Anyone got a pair.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Someone bought me a pair for Christmas - we've all had tacky golf gifts from well-wishing family members haven't we? I tried them out once on a friendly knock for a laugh, I found them to be quite useless. Then again I could have just been looking in the wrong place.

londonlewis

Tour Rookie
www.golfdrawer.com
Total waste of time.
If you want a pair, PM me your address and I'll send you mine (I'm sure I kept them in my house rather than throwing them in the bin where they belong).

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just had an advertisement come through on me FB page. Basically the above mentioned glasses turn everything on the course blue. Apart from golf balls. Says they can save you a fortune and help look for lost balls. Anyone got a pair.

My mate has a pair but they're not great at finding balls, but he looks like Roy Orbison wearing them, pity he can't sing :rofl:

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have 2 pairs, one for bright sunlight and one for cloudy days. They are superb. I have emailed the company to ask if there are any plans for a pair for ditches, lakes and ponds as the current ones are not good in water hazards. Am awaiting a response.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have 2 pairs, one for bright sunlight and one for cloudy days. They are superb. I have emailed the company to ask if there are any plans for a pair for ditches, lakes and ponds as the current ones are not good in water hazards. Am awaiting a response.
I have an unused pair, that I know will work fine in just those scenarios you talk of.
You can have them for half the cost of your 2 pairs:)
No refunds given:whistle: