Bags compatible with Motocaddy

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone know of any manufacturers bags apart from Motocaddy that are compatible with the 2 pin system?

I’m getting a free Club series bag (which I’m selling if anyone is interested 😉) with a trolley I bought but wanted a waterproof bag instead

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone know of any manufacturers bags apart from Motocaddy that are compatible with the 2 pin system?

I’m getting a free Club series bag (which I’m selling if anyone is interested 😉) with a trolley I bought but wanted a waterproof bag instead

I was looking at the Motocaddy offer, it is a bit worthless if you want a waterproof bag. You have to buy the most expensive trolley for that. They won’t even let you upgrade to the waterproof one. Not good PR in my opinion.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I was looking at the Motocaddy offer, it is a bit worthless if you want a waterproof bag. You have to buy the most expensive trolley for that. They won’t even let you upgrade to the waterproof one. Not good PR in my opinion.

Agreed, plus the other downside is that when you apply online for your free bag you don’t even get to choose a colour. I emailed straight away and have luckily been sent my preferred colour but it looks like they’ll just sent you any colour

Springveldt

Visit site
I've got the Pro bag (wish I had went for the waterproof one as the Pro one is massive but it does OK in the rain) and to be honest the 2 pin thing seems like a bit of a gimmick to me. I'd guess any decent trolley bag will stay in place just as well.

peld

Visit site
I've got the Pro bag (wish I had went for the waterproof one as the Pro one is massive but it does OK in the rain) and to be honest the 2 pin thing seems like a bit of a gimmick to me. I'd guess any decent trolley bag will stay in place just as well.
really? i think its brilliant. means it never spins, and no need to faff with a second bungee

Springveldt

Visit site
really? i think its brilliant. means it never spins, and no need to faff with a second bungee
I had a Masters 3 wheel trolley before with a TaylorMade cart bag and that never spun either. I'm pretty sure if you stuck a decent cart bag on a Motorcaddy it wouldn't move. I still use the bottom bungee for some reason.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I had a Masters 3 wheel trolley before with a TaylorMade cart bag and that never spun either. I'm pretty sure if you stuck a decent cart bag on a Motorcaddy it wouldn't move. I still use the bottom bungee for some reason.

I have to disagree, just about every bag i have had has spun around or twisted. However newer push trolleys have finally got some gaps the legs fit in (carry bags) to to stop that happening but previously it was a real pain.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

Bags spins. Motocaddy bags don't die to the pin system. Great set up on my opinion.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a Motocaddy cart bag but never bothered with the pins. The bottom of the bag has a slot cut out of the plastic which sits nicely on not only a Motocaddy trolley, I have an S1 push trolley, but also on my GoKart trolley. The bag has never twisted once thanks to the slot.

Springveldt

Visit site
I have to disagree, just about every bag i have had has spun around or twisted. However newer push trolleys have finally got some gaps the legs fit in (carry bags) to to stop that happening but previously it was a real pain.
Bags spins. Motocaddy bags don't die to the pin system. Great set up on my opinion.
My old bag was a TaylorMade cart bag, it had a slot cut out the bottom of it to fit onto a trolley. Never had it spin once while it was on my old Masters 3 wheeler.