Away score posted twice in HDID

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
What is really weird that in HDID the one away score has now been replaced with a General play adjustment taking me from 5 to 20, !!!!!!

asking again can where can I see my playing record on England golf's site please ?
It seems you can't see your playing record, only your handicap record. You can put an enquiry ticket which will get to your county adviser. They should be able to provide you with a copy. Although if your handicap is the same on CDH and CS, your playing record should be in step. I can't answer for HDID.

IG is a very good system but is the most expensive.
HandicapMaster is probably the best, with superb customer service, and is the cheapest by far.
The only thing that CS has going for it is that it is fully (?) integrated with other club system functionality (eg membership, bar, green fees, security)

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
It seems you can't see your playing record, only your handicap record. You can put an enquiry ticket which will get to your county adviser. They should be able to provide you with a copy. Although if your handicap is the same on CDH and CS, your playing record should be in step. I can't answer for HDID.

IG is a very good system but is the most expensive.
HandicapMaster is probably the best, with superb customer service, and is the cheapest by far.
The only thing that CS has going for it is that it is fully (?) integrated with other club system functionality (eg membership, bar, green fees, security)

I'm going to pop in and see our Sec on Monday and hopefully he can sort out the HDID issue.

I think for the benefits in bold the Board would be very reluctant to change . Have always been impressed with IG whenever I see it at Open comps .