Away score posted twice in HDID

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Played in Seniors Open at an away course last week at Coxmoor which was a qualifier. It has now appeard twice in my playing record in HDID but in Club V1 only once .
Having played a medal at home since and even though I've buffered Club V1 shows me going up .1 🤔 ,
Any help guys, Sec at club stumped and waiting on Club systems to get back to him.

D

Deleted member 15344

I have seen it before when the Comp has been submitted twice but the Comp sec can remove it if it’s a duplicate. Or has he added it manually and then it’s come through on the update. CDH will give you the answer

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have seen it before when the Comp has been submitted twice but the Comp sec can remove it if it’s a duplicate. Or has he added it manually and then it’s come through on the update. CDH will give you the answer
Think it's been added manually, spoke to Coxmoor and they've only submitted it once. Can only HDID delete the duplication ?

fenwayrich

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Two of our members played in this. Their score came through very quickly which was accepted as an away score. It then appeared again. Coxmoor are a local club to us and I knew it was a one round Seniors comp, so I just rejected the duplicated score. Sadly I have no idea how to remove it when it has been added twice.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
The away score only appears once in Club V1 , it's in HDID that it appears twice and looks like Fenwayrich has the answer that it has been added twice .
Of course, Club V1 runs HDID. They are the ones to fix it.
You say that the CDH is showing 0.1 too high. Is it showing both scores? This is almost certainly a Club V1 interface problem.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
HDID is showing both scores but ClubV1 not . Sec talked to Clubsystems today and they're baffled so being passed further up the techinical chain. Played in the Open with a guy from our club and his score has only been entered once !!
The graph on England golf is showing the glitch of a .1 increase , can I also see my playing record on there ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Club V1 and CDH now showing 4.7 , which is correct but HDID is showing 12.6 !!!!

HDID at the end of the day is a just a front end software- multiple times the data between HDID and CS is wrong , it’s why clubs move to IG. As long as it’s right on CDH and CS then doesn’t matter what is on HDID

But use it as a reason to try and persuade the club to leave such a poor system

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Would certainly be a good lever but unsure they would be willing to change with the new WHS in 2020 and not knowing what software will be running it ?

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
What is really weird that in HDID the one away score has now been replaced with a General play adjustment taking me from 5 to 20, !!!!!!

asking again can where can I see my playing record on England golf's site please ?

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
What is really weird that in HDID the one away score has now been replaced with a General play adjustment taking me from 5 to 20, !!!!!!

asking again can where can I see my playing record on England golf's site please ?

Make sure you have your CDH number handy and register:

https://www.englandgolf.org//members/

It won't be your playing record, just your current handicap.