Australia with Julia Bradbury

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Anyone else seeing it tonight. There on a golf course and there's hundreds and I mean hundreds of Kangaroos on the course. Just seen a guy play a shot and he was hitting it over dozens of them. 😳Roo poo everywhere. The leaf blower is blowing the poo away 😂

Visit site
1st course I played (St George’s Basin, NSW) when I moved here a couple of years back had plenty of them on every hole. Unnerving at first, but soon got used to them being being non plused at watching hackers go round a course. *** everywhere though....,
2nd course I played, Worrigee Links, I went into a bunker, turned round to pick up the rake, quickly realised it was a 7ft long red bellied Snake. Nearly some more *** on that course Of my own making!!! I think i also would have given Usain Bolt a good run for his money when I realised what it was...,

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
We have the same issue with geese crapping on the greens especially the 18th
Was just about to challege Homer with a "... but come on, there's no comparison. A 'roo is way bIgger than a goose!" But then did the research, & goose turds are bigger! (And easily as plentiful, if our course is anything to go by).

And did you know, wombat turds are square!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Worst course for poo I have played is Royal North Devon. Sheep and horse main culprits. Only course I have used jet wash to not only clean shoes but trousers and golf bag. Geese are a pain, and seem to love the 13th and 14th greens at Bearwood Lakes.

Bxm Foxy

Visit site
On a separate note, I played a pitch and putt in Newquay with a big steaming pile of dog shite on the first green lol

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Apparantly, if you have a swan, it keeps the geese away. Celtic Manor 2010, was pretty bad for Goose crap.

We have two Swans...they return each year (I'm assuming its the same pair....its a bit difficult to tell).....we also have loads of Canada Geese. judging by the ructions I saw/heard the other evening whilst playing we have two separate families of geese....they don't like each other. The Swans meanwhile seem pretty peaceable creatures and paddle around serenely. Meanwhile the Heron stalks the reedbeds with menacing stealth. The Cormorant hasn't been seen this year....no doubt the Poles have beaten it to all the remaining Carp in the lakes. The club Eel has long since ceased to return home.