As if the winter wasn't bad enough....

RustyTom

Assistant Pro
Visit site
After having terrible weather all winter and not playing a lot of golf, I have been buzzing to go to Portugal this Saturday to play golf til Wednesday.

Weather report is thunderstorms, gails and heavy rain from the day we arrive to the day we get back!!! Someone up there doesn't like the fact I play golf!

What makes matters worse tho, is the heatwave we have coming to the UK, and the fact that the day after we leave it is beautiful again in Portugal!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=v...id-sonymobile&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

WillC

Assistant Pro
Visit site
After having terrible weather all winter and not playing a lot of golf, I have been buzzing to go to Portugal this Saturday to play golf til Wednesday.

Weather report is thunderstorms, gails and heavy rain from the day we arrive to the day we get back!!! Someone up there doesn't like the fact I play golf!

What makes matters worse tho, is the heatwave we have coming to the UK, and the fact that the day after we leave it is beautiful again in Portugal!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=v...id-sonymobile&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

How's your luck!

Really feel for you, having looked at the forecast here for the weekend, I cannot wait to play Saturday and Sunday, starting with a lesson Saturday Morning.

Hopefully the weather isn't as bad as expect out there for you!

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site

Currently chucking it down in Portugal has been great the start of the week. Chucking it down for the next few days as well.

RustyTom

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm gutted! We booked back in September the day the flights came out and been looking forward to it ever since!

RustyTom

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My advice would be not to bother buying a lottery ticket either;)

Oh I won't be! My luck seemed to have ran out last week after having 2 football bets come in and driving home with my mobile on the roof of my car and it still being there when I got home. Since then it's all gone down hill, starting with an interview I had on Tuesday, I wasn't informed I had to bring a presentation with me and give a 15 minute presentation!!

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I can't believe how bad the weather is supposed to be!

Looks like Saturday night is the very worst of it, but still pretty bad for the rest of the time.

Fingers crossed the forecast isn't on the money, it's still a few days out at this stage.