Argh! Help!

A

Alex1975

Sadly, it's not just about watching a swing and listing it's faults.
It's about finding out what the person wants and being able to help him/her enjoy their golf more.

I guess the post is totally hijacked now so I hope you don't mind if I ask a question(sorry OP but I guess you have got or are getting some help on the OP)

@bob - Does everyone not want the same thing? To play the best golf there body's can on the most consistent basis?! I totally get that everyone is different and need to be taught in a different way but what are you usually asked for?

Do you mean this more specifically i e someone asked for help to get there drive longer so you help them with what they have asked. Or do you tell them that they have to work on X before its worth moving onto longer drives?

Ta

Al

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Basher gave me some advice about a year ago,and im still using it now to good effect,
is he an expert "no",but he had knowledge of my problem.

Bloody hell PJ must have been a flash of inspiration mate! Can't remember what it was as I'm not a prolific question answerer in this section of the forum. Glad it's been of use though.

It just indicates that info doesn't necessarily have to come from our appreciated scratch and pro players though. I'm sure the likes of Bob could end up answering questions on a full time basis if they had the time, but I for one appreciate Bob's and other peoples contributions and advice whenever it has been requested. Long may it continue!

GOLFBALL_WHACKER_GUY

Challenge Tour Pro
www.sasroofing.co.uk
When I got home and logged on here I saw the thread had three pages and started salivating at the thought of how much knowledge I had been given. Then I read through the lot ;)

Cant get up the range until Friday, but I'l let you all know how it goes. Cheers again Bob, and everyone else for your insightful posts!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I knew that.
What I meant was that one golfer would listen, then practice and work diligently until he cured his fault.
The other golfer is called Smiffy :p