Anyone's course snow free ?

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Apparently ours was closed 1st thing while it was still snowing - Unfortunately work didn't get snowed off so it makes no odds to me closed or open!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Was closed with a review at 11.
Too late for us to go out but should be snow-free now as long as the Sun has got to it.
Glorious but cold - should be playing but it's sodden underfoot.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sunshine but bloody ell fire its cold mate ,, havent checked the course , very heavy frost last night so open on temps id say ..

No sign of the white stuff.. yet .. TG

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
"New" course open on temps but decided not to risk the drive. Shame as it's cold but gloriously sunny. Off to the range shortly. "Old" course still closed due to flooding and not sure what impact the light snow will have had on the plans to open the front 9 tomorrow or Friday.

Playing tomorrow although set to freeze overnight so hope the dusting of snow on the course has melted today.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
no snow here but course is closed has been for a week or so due to flooding, the green staff have managed to pump most of the excess water off but what is left is now frozen so no play likely i dont think at least before this weekend maybe even next! :-(

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Snow! Oh you lot make me laugh. Lovely sunny day down here with the odd cloud floating by. Chilly but not too bad, off to the course tomorrow for a quick 9 with a mate ready for the monthly medal on Saturday.

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
Peebles' head greenkeeper posted to Twitter this morning a photo of the 6th hole this morning. Rain is forecast for tomorrow so it should clear away hopefully. However, no play today... :(

Attachments

• peebles6th.jpg
    peebles6th.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 52

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Snow! Oh you lot make me laugh. Lovely sunny day down here with the odd cloud floating by. Chilly but not too bad, off to the course tomorrow for a quick 9 with a mate ready for the monthly medal on Saturday.

There has to be an upside to living everywhere.........

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
4*c and sunny in deepest Lancashire at the moment, no snow at all. I think I might of been tempted to get the bats out if I wasn't in work.