Anyone's course snow free ?

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
No snow here, but course was closed today because of the rain, not been too bad today, so hoping its open tomorrow, and on full greens, but only time will tell......

Fish

Banned
Visit site
No snow and played this afternoon and I have to say I was amazed that the course was open!

2 temp greens on the front 9 which is the highest part of the course and 6 on the back 9! Anything just off the fairway was boggy and almost unplayable and yet you were at times at most 1m to the side of the short stuff!

I think any rain tonight and it will be closed as some of the greens which were open had some frozen water on them so even with no rain and a slight thaw they'll become flooded.

I wasn't scheduled to play tomorrow but I have a winter league game on Sunday at 8.30, could be iffy.

I wish I lived closer to a links course, I might look at a distance membership so I can play more regular over the winter period.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Course open on all main greens but no trollies so gonna test my back :thup:

New course that is - Wybo closed for 2 weeks now!

tarmac

Club Champion
Visit site
of to eyemouth for 11o'clock forcast says fine might even get up to 8deg.:thup:

might even try out those free sample titleist balls that have been down the side of the couch for more than 6 weeks:D

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Here, North of Nottingham, I've played 4 qualifiers since Friday of last week all off the whites on normal tees and greens.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Course playing really nicely and enjoyed the sense of "freedom" carrying although needed my 7 iron way too often and had taken the 6 and 8 in the half set! Could carry a bit more weight but the clubs get jammed up in the bag which is irritating.

Greens were very nice and my new putter remains a delight. 13 putts on the front 9 (1 chip in) and finished with the longest putt I think I've ever holed - I reckon about 40 feet but it gets longer every time I think of it :thup:

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Fully open today which was nice and if the forecast is right, should be OK for tomorrow's comp. It is in good nick considering too.

The round itself was mostly poor with the occasional flash of average but given I've only played twice in 5 weeks I guess that's to be expected - at least we ere open