Anyone else waiting for clubs?

evemccc

Visit site
I mentioned on another thread that the word from over there is that the KBS stepless shafts are backordered until 2023 already..
Its going to be another long year for those wanting new clubs..

The only good thing about this is that I’ll be delaying buying a new set of irons until 2023 then…

The golf-addicted part of my head is annoyed at the KBS delay…The sensible part of my head will thank me, and my credit card certainly will ?

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Went and had another iron fitting at the weekend, this time at my old club, rather than Gloucester Golf, much more thorough process, took over 3 hours and cost me just £20.

Best fit was.

Mizuno 223 pro
with Modus 105 stiff shaft soft stepped

1/2+ longer
2 deg up

Waiting to hear what the latest delay is on that shaft, looking like delivery around mid-May :(

Might just go for it.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Went and had another iron fitting at the weekend, this time at my old club, rather than Gloucester Golf, much more thorough process, took over 3 hours and cost me just £20.

Best fit was.

Mizuno 223 pro
with Modus 105 stiff shaft soft stepped

1/2+ longer
2 deg up

Waiting to hear what the latest delay is on that shaft, looking like delivery around mid-May :(

Might just go for it.
I was talking to sales people at an online golf shop today about the MP 221. She actually rang Mizuno for me and asked them direct, they said if I ordered now I would have them within 90 days, which is no later than mid-May.

The shafts were TTDG 105.

I don't have the patience for that.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was talking to sales people at an online golf shop today about the MP 221. She actually rang Mizuno for me and asked them direct, they said if I ordered now I would have them within 90 days, which is no later than mid-May.

The shafts were TTDG 105.

I don't have the patience for that.

Mizuno are quoting a standard 90 days, but they expect to bring them in much faster, depending on the components. They sent a list of backorder wait times for individual components around to stockists, and these vary between Feb 22 and Sep 22. Some KBS and Nippon shafts are among the longest waiting times. TTDG 105 should be available very shortly.

I got a quote yesterday for 225s, and they said 90 days standard but expect it well within that. Titleist quoted 4 weeks for a similar set.

Kennysarmy

Visit site
223 's ordered.

Let's hope May comes round quick - or they get the shafts earlier! - apparently the stiff shafts were due in January!

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Mizuno are quoting a standard 90 days, but they expect to bring them in much faster, depending on the components. They sent a list of backorder wait times for individual components around to stockists, and these vary between Feb 22 and Sep 22. Some KBS and Nippon shafts are among the longest waiting times. TTDG 105 should be available very shortly.

I got a quote yesterday for 225s, and they said 90 days standard but expect it well within that. Titleist quoted 4 weeks for a similar set.
The Miura's are back in the bag and staying there for now. The Callaway's will soon be on eBay and the new 221's will have to wait till next year as I want to try KBS $Taper Lite.

SurreyGolfer

Visit site
Ordered a UW to match the rest of my G425 irons on Saturday and am being given a 'late March' window for deliver. Certainly an improvement on the 4-month wait I had for the rest of the set, but not sure whether that is because things have improved or because I'm ordering a single iron vs a set of irons.

AWS steel shaft, Golf Pride midsize grips.

evolve528

Visit site
I've ordered Callaway Apex Pro Irons via my fitter, ordered on 25th Jan was told 4-6 weeks but fair chance it could be quicker. So currently at 3 weeks, 8th March will be 6 weeks so hoping to have them before then!

Does anybody have any good info on current Callaway wait times?

D

Deleted member 3432

I've ordered Callaway Apex Pro Irons via my fitter, ordered on 25th Jan was told 4-6 weeks but fair chance it could be quicker. So currently at 3 weeks, 8th March will be 6 weeks so hoping to have them before then!

Does anybody have any good info on current Callaway wait times?

My mate got his new Callaway Apex Pro irons that he ordered early last summer last week.....
Don't hold your breath.