Anyone else waiting for clubs?

G1z1

Visit site
Still waiting for a replacement ping g425 PW that’s faulty, think it’s been around 2 months now and this will be the 3rd PW I’ve had from them all with same fault.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ordered some P770's 6 weeks ago - just told I might not even get them for Christmas :(

Anyone else waiting for kit?

Yep, waiting on TM Sim2 irons. been waiting 10 weeks so far as well. Not heard a peep from them on fulfilment date yet. Was originally told sometime in December.

Edited: Just realised its actually been 10 weeks (8th Sept ordered)

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Yep, waiting on TM Sim2 irons. been waiting 10 weeks so far as well. Not heard a peep from them on fulfilment date yet. Was originally told sometime in December.

Edited: Just realised its actually been 10 weeks (8th Sept ordered)

Oct. 11th was my fitting and purchase date.

RichA

Visit site
Still waiting for a replacement ping g425 PW that’s faulty, think it’s been around 2 months now and this will be the 3rd PW I’ve had from them all with same fault.
What's the fault, out of interest?
Currently waiting for a G425 4-iron that I ordered at the beginning of October with an ETA of late January.

D

Deleted member 3432

My mate has a set of callaway irons on order.
Been waiting about 6 months, got a delivery date of February......

AliMc

Visit site
Waiting for a Titleist TS2 hybrid for more than 3 months don't know when it will arrive, also out of interest Titleist rep has told Pro that ProV1's are going to be in short supply soon apparently

G1z1

Visit site
What's the fault, out of interest?
Currently waiting for a G425 4-iron that I ordered at the beginning of October with an ETA of late January.

chrome plating keeps coming off, weird it only happens to the PW. If it happens again I’m selling the set and going with pxg. Was originally booked in for fitting but they cancelled due to a lockdown.
500492AC-6D55-4651-884D-053EFF407369.jpeg

RichA

Visit site
chrome plating keeps coming off, weird it only happens to the PW. If it happens again I’m selling the set and going with pxg. Was originally booked in for fitting but they cancelled due to a lockdown.
View attachment 39604
That is strange, always being the W.
Just felt the need to pop out to the garage to check mine. All ok.
Exactly the same damage/defect occurred on a friend's Cobra Radspeed iron.

SurreyGolfer

Visit site
Got fit for Ping G425's on 17th September, was told estimated delivery date of 25th Jan. No updates since then, was told delay was largely around Vietnam being locked down and a spot of googling shows they have opened up again now so cautiously optimistic.

Having said that some of the other responses on this thread around the quality of G425's make me wonder if they will be worth the wait!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My 8th April order for Ping i210s was eventually fulfilled on 19th July. It was the shafts. Good luck to those with clubs on order if they hope to have them well in advance of the start of the new season (next year’s)…