Another record broken today.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Smashed it for 12 shots on a par four today, our 16th. Next hole was a 185 yd par three. Pin at the back. Smashed a hybrid which went like an arrow and stopped dead at the front of the green. Hit a 20 yd putt which smacked against the flag and dropped down for a two. 10 shot differance between two holes. That's me new unwanted record. What bogged me off. I was 2 under after 9 . Think I finished about 15 over. Got to the stage I never knew where it was going off the tee.
Bloody game.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sounds like part of a normal round for me, although not so extreme on consecutive holes from memory.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Smashed it for 12 shots on a par four today, our 16th. Next hole was a 185 yd par three. Pin at the back. Smashed a hybrid which went like an arrow and stopped dead at the front of the green. Hit a 20 yd putt which smacked against the flag and dropped down for a two. 10 shot differance between two holes. That's me new unwanted record. What bogged me off. I was 2 under after 9 . Think I finished about 15 over. Got to the stage I never knew where it was going off the tee.
Bloody game.
Sums up most of my golf over the last few years. Going along nicely and chuck a car crash hole or two to ruin a card. Grand old pain the bottom and becoming a source of constant frustration

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Sums up most of my golf over the last few years. Going along nicely and chuck a car crash hole or two to ruin a card. Grand old pain the bottom and becoming a source of constant frustration
Tough pin position on the par threes. Thought smart al clean up in the twos. Oh ah, with three others. Might have enough for a bag of tees. 😖