Two holes in one, not me though

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So today was an 18 hole stableford comp. 21 lads turned up in our fuddle. 7th hole par 3, 175 yds into the wind. A PP smashed his 3 wood which never went more than a yard off the floor. We saw it roll onto the green then disappear. We initially thought it was behind the hole. Nope. His celebration was rubbish.
We were the first three ball out. Our 17th was again around 185 to the back pin. A PP put it within 5 yds and Was chuffed.We we’re sat in the 19th after the round and the three ball behind us. A guy dropped a hole in one. Two bottles of Bells on the bar and stories to tell for a couple of years.
First time I have seen a hole in one and I was chuffed for me PP but two in the comp.

Attachments

• 1E2694EE-0A33-4EFF-ABD3-9891F304F489.jpeg
    1E2694EE-0A33-4EFF-ABD3-9891F304F489.jpeg
    432 KB · Views: 34

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Must be something in the air at the moment, 2 weeks ago we had 3 in a week - 4 if you count one of the Pros in a comp on a different course. I’m still waiting!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Must be something in the air at the moment, 2 weeks ago we had 3 in a week - 4 if you count one of the Pros in a comp on a different course. I’m still waiting!
After the round the lads were regaling stories about hole in ones.
A guy at Worksop got a hole in one at the 18th. The balcony gave him a rousing round of applause. He promptly put his clubs in the car and drove home without buying a drink. It went down well.
One of the lads put his ball a foot from the pin in a nearest the pin comp. He was stood on the next tee and saw a guy in the group behind promptly get a hole in one. He effed and blinded and called him all the names under the sun. A PP said “ I thought you would be happy for him”. He effed and JeffEd for the next couple of minutes. The lads were in bits.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Comp at ours this year. Three holes in one on the day. Think one on the 4th and two on the 17th. In its own right that’s amazingly rare.

However. There’s a plot twist.

Two of the three were by one fella ??

unbelievable really.

I’ll dig the article out now

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Comp at ours this year. Three holes in one on the day. Think one on the 4th and two on the 17th. In its own right that’s amazingly rare.

However. There’s a plot twist.

Two of the three were by one fella ??

unbelievable really.

I’ll dig the article out now

Article not available on England golf as it’s been moved apparently

There’s this though

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ive just left my club and had to blow £35 remaining on my bar tab. Had loads of food I didn't want and baught a few drinks for some pals. Basically I just blew it. 1 hour later i played my last round at my club and got a hole in one. Bar bill cost me £33. You couldn't write it ?

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My neices ex boyfirend had two holes in one in a single round. I've had one hole in one and it's was a blind pin, that kind of sums my golf up.