Another Lemming footballer !!!!!!!!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Is that better or worse than Ashley Cole?
He got caught doing 104 in a 50 and is appealing against his 4 month ban and £1000 fine.
How much does he get paid a week?

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would loose my lisence for a year and also loose my job if I got done doing 100+. I dont have the £££££ this wee gimp has and he gets 4 months of being chauffeur driven in luxury.

Oh, the justice ..

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
He got caught doing 104 in a 50 and is appealing against his 4 month ban and £1000 fine.

Glad you spotted this (It never got a thread).

A.C. earns about £3-4m a year.

It's the same as me being fined about £8.40 on my salary.

:)

Why is he appealing? That's crazy, he can afford a chauffeur so what's a 4 month ban.

Maybe £1000 is the maximum?

If I'd been the judge, I'd have fined him £25k and had his car crushed.......

- - -

PS. I have nothing against the man, but since when is 104 in a 50 even vaguely close to forgivable. If you or me did, it'd be a spot of time at Her Majesty's pleasure.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

He said he was trying to get away from the press,great whats happens next time,great left back but has no idea how lucky he is.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I read he was fined 300, plus 15 victim surcharge, and his lawyer asked for time to pay. Knob, as Smiffy would say. The 300 was higher than normal, as they took his earnings into account. Sounds to me like they based the fine on 300 times his iq.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Cole has thought himself a cut above everyone since shacking up with that Geordie airbrain. He thinks celebrity = immunity from being a prat. Sadly cases like this prove that maybe he has the right idea

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Cole has thought himself a cut above everyone since shacking up with that Geordie airbrain. He thinks celebrity = immunity from being a prat. Sadly cases like this prove that maybe he has the right idea

Sorry Homer, you're dead wrong.

Cole has ALWAYS thought himself better than anyone else.

He was a smug git as a kid, he was a smug git at Palace.

And there are some who have suggested he was a smug git at Arsenal.