Another converted to vice balls

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Played in the medal yesterday, not sure if I mentioned it :whistle:
Anyway Baghead was spraying his drives everywhere, he was having a bad day off the tee. Anyway stood on our 16th and the wind is just funnelled between the trees into your face. He just creamed one down the middle with a bit of draw. He said " that golf ball felt gorgeous off the face", " eh what you just hit",
" summat called a vice ball I found on the 15th looking for mellys ball". I mentioned that I thought MIB played with them, that they are a cheaper alternative to pro V1s which he likes to use, and there has been a few write ups on here about them. I told him to google them/Vice when he gets home. Well he has and sent me the link and think he is after some. Just gotta find the cheapest place for him now. Think Vice have just found another convertee. Don't think he use the rest of the TP5s he bought for the medal yesterday so I might put a cheeky bid in for them 😁

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
You can only buy them in one place, that's direct from the manufacturer in Germany. You need to buy a lot. The Pro Plus that I use is £2.49 each if you buy a dozen & £1.79 each for 60. The Vice Drive, which I use in the winter & which I can't tell from the Pro Plus when the greens are soft, works out at 79p each if you buy 60. Not worth buying Lake balls.

Give me your address Tash & I'll send you a few Drives. Mind you, they'll have the MiB logo on!

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
i played the pro v1x equivalent for a few rounds last week. i couldn't tell the difference one bit. didn't notice any difference with flight, feel and stopping power. i suppose that is a good thing?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I played them most of last year (only the pro and pro plus) but the thing I noticed most was how quickly they lost the bright white. I sold the other two types straight away on ebay because I am biased against two piece balls.

Good balls but as I had already got lot of Bridgestone 330RXS bought for less than the Vice I did not buy anymore.

My personal preference was the pro over the pro plus.

Jates12

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
i played the pro v1x equivalent for a few rounds last week. i couldn't tell the difference one bit. didn't notice any difference with flight, feel and stopping power. i suppose that is a good thing?
Thats a great thing. I play the pro plus aswell and ive never felt a difference, played them for 18 months now. 1.79 a ball is a hell of a lot better than 3 quid!

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Found and tried a couple and really like the look, feel & performance (virtually identical to ProV1's)

I'm down to my last couple dozen ProV1's (liberated from the heather & gorse) so once they're gone I will definitely buy some Vice

stevench

Club Champion
Visit site
What would be the most comparable main stream ball compared to the drive model?
I'm expecting it to be something like a Srixon Distance but is it any softer than that?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
So many people saying they've found these balls on the course. I never find balls like these. The only balls I ever find are Srixon soft feels, or Titleist NXTs or something like that. I think I've only found a Pro V1 once ever.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
So many people saying they've found these balls on the course. I never find balls like these. The only balls I ever find are Srixon soft feels, or Titleist NXTs or something like that. I think I've only found a Pro V1 once ever.

Play "better" courses :thup:

* courses where players have more money than ability