And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarkus1212

Challenge Tour Pro
www.johnogauntgolfclub.co.uk
I found this interesting and if true and possible, Levy is a very astute businessman, further to that, I heard their was a shortage of crains to hire so he's bought 6, he's already had offers for those crains yielding a £3m profit on their original purchase price!

There is indeed a shortage of cranes for hire at the moment. A major reason is that one of the big players, Hewdens, has gone into receivership and all of their cranes are currently sitting idle in yards all over the country. Mr Levy is indeed a very astute businessman and wealthy for a very good reason.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Jurgen Flop 2nd best yet again , 90 % of the ball and still lose , talksport be full of Liverpool fans blaming everything , beat Chelsea next , no chance playing like this , come on the saints .......................EYG

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Having seen that tonight, Liverpool won't win anything with Sturridge upfront. Total rubbish. That said, Southampton rode some luck, but took the goal well.

Some luck?

i accept it was a pen.

But on chances we we could have won both legs comfortably by half time.

Agree re sturridge. He just doesn't fit their style at all.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
There is indeed a shortage of cranes for hire at the moment. A major reason is that one of the big players, Hewdens, has gone into receivership and all of their cranes are currently sitting idle in yards all over the country. Mr Levy is indeed a very astute businessman and wealthy for a very good reason.

How can there be a shortage, every time I drive up the M1 to watch City, there's half a dozen at the side of the M1 top side Sheffiled and the only thing they have done in four years is stick a Christmas tree up it, at er Christmas. 😁

D

Deleted member 16999

Some luck?

i accept it was a pen.

I thought Long was lucky as that was a pen for me, I thought Origi made a meal of it and threw himself.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Some luck?

i accept it was a pen.

Having seen Sturridge at City then Chelsea and now Liverpool the only style that Sturridge fits is his own. He is a one footed over rated trick pony.

D

Deleted member 15344

Yes it was a penalty.

But as all all fans of big teams say.

They even themselves over a season......

Yes it was a penalty

No they don't even themselves out over the season

But Southampton played well over the two legs and tonight defended superbly - good luck in the final :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.