And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Weve all been single at some point and wondered if that nightmare ex was really the one.

Absence makes the the heart grow founder n all that.

Fwiw I think he's above average with a chance to be very good. But needs to do it for 30 games a season.

He's decent,but nothing special.
And if you blame your season collapsing on his absence then you really are in trouble.
In reality the reason that Liverpool are so rubbish is their defence.
It was when Brenda was in charge & Flopp as done nothing to address that problem.
Brenda nearly pillocked his way to the title due to having Suarez in the team.
But Gerrard slipped 😂.
And Mane certainly isn't no Suarez.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He's decent,but nothing special.
And if you blame your season collapsing on his absence then you really are in trouble.
In reality the reason that Liverpool are so rubbish is their defence.
It was when Brenda was in charge & Flopp as done nothing to address that problem.
Brenda nearly pillocked his way to the title due to having Suarez in the team.
But Gerrard slipped .
And Mane certainly isn't no Suarez.
I think if Mane was here he prob would not have played anyway.

Its not just the defence

midfield is average at best.

if you look at Spurs they were in similar situation but big boys came on and done the buisness liverpools didn't.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I think if Mane was here he prob would not have played anyway.

Its not just the defence

midfield is average at best.

if you look at Spurs they were in similar situation but big boys came on and done the buisness liverpools didn't.
It's all on Klopp,it's not like he didn't know Mane was going away to the African cup.
Plus he's done nothing to improve the defence.
Like Pep he's learning that you have to perform in every game to get 3pts.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I only had 8 pints and a girly Smirnoff Ice and was fast asleep as I hit the pillow before 9pm 💤 missed all the fun and bickering whilst in La La land 💤 pubs around here in Boro didn't have the same ale so I was having to swap & change drinks all the time as we moved about which I don't like doing, even had to have a couple of bottles of Cobra in the curry house as they had no draft anything!

Can we start a 'how many have you had' thread and see if there's any oetterns to what they post against how much they've drank, I reckon with what some write on here they must be permanently pished 😜😂😂

"You're kind " wow, just wow 😳

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Some staggering new lows sunk to on this thread, followed by some quality backtracking that Liverpools midfield could learn from :D

Oh, and I had 4 pints and a nice bottle of Californian Zinfandel last night, then I betrayed my family and friends by sticking a tenner on the redshyte to beat us 3-0 this afternoon. I've really let myself down ;)

D

Deleted member 16999

As others have said, new low reached last night, I can admire passion and loyalty and at times we all say daft things, but no excusing that freddie, totally out of order.

Regards

Another one of "his kind"

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Probably best I didn't see that comment last night, with me being 3 sheets. A ban would of surely followed. I'll just shake my head in contempt 😞

Almost as bad (imo) was the post not long after appearing to back him up.

it's time for me to give this thread up as a bad job

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I only had 8 pints and a girly Smirnoff Ice and was fast asleep as I hit the pillow before 9pm 💤 missed all the fun and bickering whilst in La La land 💤 pubs around here in Boro didn't have the same ale so I was having to swap & change drinks all the time as we moved about which I don't like doing, even had to have a couple of bottles of Cobra in the curry house as they had no draft anything!

Can we start a 'how many have you had' thread and see if there's any oetterns to what they post against how much they've drank, I reckon with what some write on here they must be permanently pished 😜😂😂

"You're kind " wow, just wow 😳

Perhaps it was better you were asleep Robin. Would hate to think you would ruin your perfectly clean record of the past 13 months:thup:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good news about Mane coming back early from ACN. Liverpool laying on a jet to make sure he is ready for Chelsea game.

C'mon Liverpool do us a favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.