And, we're off.....2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Chelsea have tabled an initial 41.5m bid but PSG want 66m, plus he's now the No1 front man with Ibrahimovic now gone, so he would take some prising away I think, unless Conte has that pulling power as a manager/coach?

Wouldn't The 67m Madrid want for Morata would be a better deal? If you have bid 62 as alleged not far away from the asking price?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
My son has a season ticket at Newcastle and his reaction was "dad, offer to drive him down". Maybe he will turn out to be a decent player in a good team but he was non existent for large parts of last year. Away games in particular he didn't show up. It will be interesting to see how he goes at Liverpool. I'm not sure who he is going to replace though as the attacking midfielder slot is pretty rammed at Anfield.

Neither am I, though I do have a theory.

................. and may I ask what?

Your theory.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Think he said before Slime that he reckons Coutinho will go.

Personally think he will go if no Champions League after this season.

I can't see Coutinho leaving just yet.
He needs to turn up a bit more often to get into one of Europes top teams imo.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I thought he reckons they are getting set up for a sale. They are trying to keep the wage bill low and so are buying middle ranking players instead of top notch ones. I'm sure Stu will will come on later to confirm.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Good point

he's not really had a striker all of last season to feed with Sturridge being a crock and Benteke being, well Benteke...

as an outsider though I do like the look of Origi and think he's promising and I like Ings, but he's just not a class that Liverpool should be striving for...

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Quite a few amusing bits on here, even if it is unlikely to be real
Cn5T2hYWgAA93ht.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16999

Steve Bruce has quit Hull, locals thought Moyes was coming to SLand, but maybe it'll be Bruce now?

Status
Not open for further replies.