And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
There was not but between the teams in the league so I’m expecting a close game Spurs seem to be going under the radar and most are tipping Liverpool to win.

Hope Winks plays for us although he’s not played recently, be interesting to see if Kane starts but wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on the bench

Key to the game for me is to stop Liverpool’s full backs bombing forward and getting crosses in especially Robertson

Hope it’s a exiting game as it should be with 2 attack minded teams.

All 17 of my family are going to roll up at my Liverpool supporting bil wearing Spurs shirts😄

COYS

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I think it'll be less painful if Spurs win!

i) Mickey Quinn won't be on the radio
ii) The hordes of "reds" who have never been north of Oxford in their lives won't we running around saying "we did this, or weee did that!" No mate - you are just a hanger -on, there is no "we about it!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (except maybe, my mate who was born in Swindon, but goes home and away with Liverpool every week!)

Actually, I can sit down and watch impartially and hope for a good game.... and, for what it is worth, the balance of my SkyBet account is on a Liverpool win! (in various combinations)

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

ii) The hordes of "reds" who have never been north of Oxford in their lives won't we running around saying "we did this, or weee did that!" No mate - you are just a hanger -on, there is no "we about it!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (except maybe, my mate who was born in Swindon, but goes home and away with Liverpool every week!)

Actually, I can sit down and watch impartially and hope for a good game.... and, for what it is worth, the balance of my SkyBet account is on a Liverpool win! (in various combinations)
Not for me it won’t.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

NO NO NO NO! The absolute opposite! Spurs fans have a weird delusion about themselves already. If they nick the champions league they will be unbearable! If my prayers for a Meteor Strike are not answered then its got to be Liverpool. (another reason to hate spurs, making me cheer on Liverpool:mad:)....... Please hear my prayers Jebus!:D

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
NO NO NO NO! The absolute opposite! Spurs fans have a weird delusion about themselves already. If they nick the champions league they will be unbearable! If my prayers for a Meteor Strike are not answered then its got to be Liverpool. (another reason to hate spurs, making me cheer on Liverpool:mad:)....... Please hear my prayers Jebus!:D

We are a massive club throughout the UK and Europe 👍😄

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Even as an Arsenal fan, I would love Spurs to win this as my old man is a lifelong fan and used to work there/for some of the players (bill nich, john pratt, steve peryman etc)

That said, I have one friend whos a Spurs fan who will be the worlds biggest nightmare until the day I die if Spurs win this, so sorry Dad, come on you Scousers :) Dad will have to settle for Saracens doing the double in the rugby at Twickenham instead 🤣

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
The heart wants Liverpool to win. I’ve looked for their results since the early 70’s when I lived near Liverpool, and many school friends were supporters.

But my head wants Spurs. I want strength in depth in the league. The win would lift Spurs and, hopefully, lead to at least 3 teams challenging for the title next season.