And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

Last edited by a moderator:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Go on, I'll ask it. Is that the Chelsea youth team? I know they often do well.

We won the FA Cup treble, men, youth & women all in a single season, just another piece of history to add to our collection rather than looking back and quoting the past 😏

Only club to win all 4 European trophies and hold the CL & Europa at the same time.

One club in London 👍😎

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Went to bed last night at 8pm, leathered. Just couldn't believe what I was seeing in the FA cup final.
Firstly, I thought the Watford fans were fantastic. Must be the first time the losing fans never emptied there half of the ground at the full time whistle.
Quite frankly Tashyboy got a little emotional at the end. Gone from being " everyone's fave second team" coz we never win owt to having a sackful of trophies. Seems odd that when we first won trophies, it was never enough. " but you have no history" was a regular comment. Yesterday was historic enough for me. Off to Manchester tomorrow to see the parade. First time four trophies on the same bus.
Re the game. How crucial was the Ederson save. Mahrez played best game and he gets subbed. KDB, thirty mins and gets MOTM. Absolutely buzzing this morning, smart feeling ain't it Amanda. Glad the seasons done and looking forward to the two European finals as a neutral. Got a feeling there's a storm coming over the Baku game.

D

Deleted member 16999

[QUOTE="

Pep also not happy about being questioned about potential payments to him from Abu Dhabi

A simple Yes or No would have sufficed[/QUOTE]
Absolute disgraceful question, there’s a time and place for those questions, but to ambush him in the post match press conference straight after the Cup Final stinks.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
A simple Yes or No would have sufficed
Absolute disgraceful question, there’s a time and place for those questions, but to ambush him in the post match press conference straight after the Cup Final stinks.[/QUOTE]
I thought exactly the same Paul. If it needed asking there is a time and a place.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
We won the FA Cup treble, men, youth & women all in a single season, just another piece of history to add to our collection rather than looking back and quoting the past 😏

Only club to win all 4 European trophies and hold the CL & Europa at the same time.

One club in London 👍😎
Not sure I'd wanna brag about being the first CL winners to go out in the groups the next season......

D

Deleted member 15344

[QUOTE="

Pep also not happy about being questioned about potential payments to him from Abu Dhabi

A simple Yes or No would have sufficed[/QUOTE]

The journo showing a bit of balls - why shouldn’t the question be asked after the game , is it inappropriate to ask because it’s a hard question to answer , all Pep needed to do was just laugh it off and say No I don’t get extra payments from Abu Dhabi - but the owners have history and it wouldn’t be a surprise to see it happening again like it did with Mancini. As someone on 5live said this morning - the club is financial rotten and fans etc just laugh it off and head in the sands - the club under investigation by all the governing bodies , seems the success coming at a cost

D

Deleted member 1740

Absolute disgraceful question, there’s a time and place for those questions, but to ambush him in the post match press conference straight after the Cup Final stinks.

Digraceful but Are you surprised from our press? Pep should've answered it then responded the way he did. As he's not answered it, he's leaving himself wide open imo.

D

Deleted member 1740

Imagine on a day when the team is going for a historic treble - instead of celebrating you’re more worried about Liverpool and the press they get ?! What an embarrassment 😂

😁😁 Mo Saloh

Why's he worrying about a 1 season wonder when they've just made history?

He must be one of those in the minority who are trying to create a false rivalry with Liverpool like a minority of Chelsea did 🤷‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
well done on a mickey mouse 3rd rate treble 😉

Cheers, more new silverware to go into the cabinet, our youth winning yet again another FA cup is hardly third rate imo, but hey ho, did you fit all those points that won you feck all into your cabinet 🤔😜😂😂

Enjoy your cheap likes as well 😉

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Went to bed last night at 8pm, leathered. Just couldn't believe what I was seeing in the FA cup final.
Firstly, I thought the Watford fans were fantastic. Must be the first time the losing fans never emptied there half of the ground at the full time whistle.
Quite frankly Tashyboy got a little emotional at the end. Gone from being " everyone's fave second team" coz we never win owt to having a sackful of trophies. Seems odd that when we first won trophies, it was never enough. " but you have no history" was a regular comment. Yesterday was historic enough for me. Off to Manchester tomorrow to see the parade. First time four trophies on the same bus.
Re the game. How crucial was the Ederson save. Mahrez played best game and he gets subbed. KDB, thirty mins and gets MOTM. Absolutely buzzing this morning, smart feeling ain't it Amanda. Glad the seasons done and looking forward to the two European finals as a neutral. Got a feeling there's a storm coming over the Baku game.

We stayed around to say thank you to the players and staff after a very good season. Also to acknowledge this brilliant Man City team and their historic moment. I’m a passionate WFC fan but I know brilliant football when I see it. Watching at pitch level it was amazing to see a top team at work; their movement, skill and anticipation. Far too good for us.

We got home at 10:15pm having had a great day and my boys, most importantly, said that had had a day to remember. That’ll do for me. 👍