And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Yep a lot of people who play in Manchester and Liverpool live in some very exclusive secluded places.

Right now I can’t see many reasons for players picking Chelsea over the Manchester Clubs if that was a choice for them and I don’t think with the current situation with the owner they could even afford to go mad offering stupid wages and certainly no guarantee of CL next season as well

What's this 'situation' with Roman you keep alluding to? You make it sound like he's unhappy and on the brink of selling, which he isn't, and as such, why can't we afford to go out and buy players and offer good wages?

In fact, Roman is over in Nice attempting to seal a few deals supported by Granovskaia, concentrating on a major target, that being Daniele Rugani. He's one of our top targets and we've already dangled £44.2m and a five year contract at the player and Juventus, so were hardly in a position of turmoil, as your describing, are we?

Also, if the powers that be already know certain players are leaving for some serious money, then that could be the difference in negotiations knowing money is also coming in, so it's being accrued in new transfer talks, which is why we are after Gonzalo Higuain also, which I would say is more of a priority!

Last edited:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Unless they're commuting for 5 hours a day it's the same difference. It's grim up north.
Come and stand outside the Bentley, McLaren, Aston Martin garages in and around Manchester / Liverpool you may change your view of north of Watford .
Theres places here only a pl player could afford.

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Come and stand outside the Bentley, McLaren, Aston Martin garages in and around Manchester / Liverpool you may change your view of north of Watford .
Theres places here only a pl player could afford.

Pitching up a tent on a high end garage forecourt doesn't quite appeal to me, but we have them here in the Midlands and down Sarf as well :smirk:

D

Deleted member 16999

I like that it's going down the road of 'principles' rather than just seeking monies.

So, what if the PL find Everton guilty, what are the penalty options; fine, docked points?
Not sure what the punishment will be, but no sympathy if we’re found guilty.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I like that it's going down the road of 'principles' rather than just seeking monies.

So, what if the PL find Everton guilty, what are the penalty options; fine, docked points?
Surely Watford are equally guilty of robbing 50 million quid off Everton this week. I'd call it quits.