And, we’re off.......2018/2019

U

User62651

Liverpool are the underdog in the title race, that may be why neutrals like me would enjoy a Liverpool success a bit more than a City one. City have been regular champions the last 7 years. I also grew up with the great Liverpool sides of the 70s and 80d so some nostalgia element too.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
As a neutral I would like to see Liverpool win the league. I like an underdog, they play good football, and I have a lot of mates that are Liverpool fans that I would be pleased for. Nothing against City, and I quite liked them when they were in the third tier with us !

Of course if they ever play my boys again I want them to get well and truely stuffed !!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Maddison could fill in nicely for D Silva in City team. Quick feet, eye for a pass, and takes a great free kick. Chilwell looks decent as well. Interesting to see if they can hold on to them.

D

Deleted member 15344

Maddison could fill in nicely for D Silva in City team. Quick feet, eye for a pass, and takes a great free kick. Chilwell looks decent as well. Interesting to see if they can hold on to them.

Very good player - feet are superb and wouldn’t be surprised to see him at Spurs to replace Eriksen . We spent a whole summer trying to get Chilwell a couple years back , the other fullback Ricardo looks very good as well , it’s a very good Leicester team

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I’ve a feeling Rodgers shortcomings at Liverpool could also be the final nail in their title run tonight.

City to score after a defender misplaces a pace is my call for tonight.

D

Deleted member 15344

I’ve a feeling Rodgers shortcomings at Liverpool could also be the final nail in their title run tonight.

City to score after a defender misplaces a pace is my call for tonight.
Can feel it coming at some stage and a late winner will give them a massive extra lift going into the last day

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How did mike dean get this game?

The man who isn’t allowed to ref for Liverpool due to a conflict of interest and has 2 sons who are Leicester season ticket holders

That and he is terrible 😂

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
How did mike dean get this game?

The man who isn’t allowed to ref for Liverpool due to a conflict of interest and has 2 sons who are Leicester season ticket holders

That and he is terrible 😂

to say im not a fan is an understatement but think hes been excellent in this game so far

pick the bones out of that :eek: