And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He needs to move clubs, high profile mistake like that you just need to move on but he is making mistake after mistake. Go to a diff league and forget about it for the sake of his career
I disagree. Keep him as deputy and let him do the lower rounds of cup games and reserve games (what there is). Dumping him now won’t give him any confidence at all.
Klopp will bring him back.

D

Deleted member 15344

Its pre season - another keeper is coming in and Karius will either work in the background or go to another club - shame right now everyone is highlighting everything that happens , you listen to two different reports one says it was a palm into the attacker the other said it was a great save because it took a deflection and he reacted - unfortunately in the world of sensationalisation which gets swallowed up , suppose it gives oppo fans who worry more about Liverpool something to talk about

D

Deleted member 16999

How come it’s ok for Lpool fans to question other teams signings, plenty to say about West Ham, ok for Lpool fans to state Karius has played his last game in a Lpool shirt or Klopp is giving youth a chance etc etc.
Mock Evertons bid for Richarliason, question Spurs signing nobody, etc etc
But when it’s Lpool all of a sudden the world is sensationalist and it gives opposition fans something to talk about! It was last night for christsake, it’s on the sports pages and social media.
Very quick to jump on people about posting what you like as it’s a public forum, but all of a sudden it’s wrong to discuss Lpool.
Get over yourself, if you can’t handle posts on here, don’t comment on other clubs. You can’t have it both ways.

D

Deleted member 16999

For any genuine football supporter:

Bill Shankly - Nature’s Fire was on BBC 2 last night, great programme looking at his life and impact on both Liv fc and Liverpool the city.
Available on the iplayer for the next 30 days.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
For any genuine football supporter:

Bill Shankly - Nature’s Fire was on BBC 2 last night, great programme looking at his life and impact on both Liv fc and Liverpool the city.
Available on the iplayer for the next 30 days.

Cheers, will check that out.

Watched a documentary of C5 recently about the Wenger/Ferguson rivalry. It really wasn't anything special - no real insights beyond stuff that was in the tabloids anyway. A shame because I bet they could dig up some real dirt.

D

Deleted member 16999

Cheers, will check that out.

Watched a documentary of C5 recently about the Wenger/Ferguson rivalry. It really wasn't anything special - no real insights beyond stuff that was in the tabloids anyway. A shame because I bet they could dig up some real dirt.
Interviewed former players, fans and family, really enjoyed it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
He needs to move clubs, high profile mistake like that you just need to move on but he is making mistake after mistake. Go to a diff league and forget about it for the sake of his career
I have a feeling they will loan him back to Germany for a season, somewhere he will be first choice but out of the spotlight a bit, in the hope he can relax and leave the errors behind him.

We do have to consider the possibility that he's just a rubbish keeper though.

D

Deleted member 1740

Its pre season - another keeper is coming in and Karius will either work in the background or go to another club - shame right now everyone is highlighting everything that happens , you listen to two different reports one says it was a palm into the attacker the other said it was a great save because it took a deflection and he reacted - unfortunately in the world of sensationalisation which gets swallowed up , suppose it gives oppo fans who worry more about Liverpool something to talk about

i watched it and he should've saved it. It was poor from karius, the sooner hes sold the better for both parties.

D

Deleted member 1740

How come it’s ok for Lpool fans to question other teams signings, plenty to say about West Ham, ok for Lpool fans to state Karius has played his last game in a Lpool shirt or Klopp is giving youth a chance etc etc.
But when it’s Lpool all of a sudden the world is sensationalist and it gives opposition fans something to talk about! It was last night for christsake, it’s on the sports pages and social media.
Very quick to jump on people about posting what you like as it’s a public forum, but all of a sudden it’s wrong to discuss Lpool.
Get over yourself, if you can’t handle posts on here, don’t comment on other clubs. You can’t have it both ways.

Talk about tarring people with the same brush.....

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

Paul what you say about Lpool fans questioning " the world of football but not there own club". Surely you have not just worked that out. It's a generic Liverpool thing. However it has not got to a stage where myself mentioning City I think twice before posting. Sheikh,oil, money, bought titles etc etc just gets boring.
what made me chuckle was Klopp saying a few years ago he's not gonna spend hundreds of millions , but now he is, but he don't feel like a hypocrite
Well he won't get no crap off me, I ain't an hypocrit coz, Sheikh, oil,Money bought us titles. It's just the way of the world.

Unless your Leicester.😉

D

Deleted member 16999

Talk about tarring people with the same brush.....
You like banter and give as good as you get to everyone, apologies if it came across as tarring everyone, there must be 6-8 Liv fans on here and some can’t take it, but happy to dish it out.

D

Deleted member 1740

You like banter and give as good as you get to everyone, apologies if it came across as tarring everyone, there must be 6-8 Liv fans on here and some can’t take it, but happy to dish it out.

Who?? i cant think of anyone :D

D

Deleted member 15344

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44929552

Well said Mo and superb reply from Karius

57ADFDF3-B3E6-403F-B621-A39379EA6AD8.jpg

In other news - Chelsea rejecting a £55mil bid for Willian , are they holding out for more

Wolves have bought another Portuguese player

Seems Richarlison has failed his medical after having his head read

Ozil quits international football blaming racism by the German FA

And when will we get that big blockbuster move - is it going to be Hazard or Neymar to Real

Pin-seeker

Visit site
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44929552

Well said Mo and superb reply from Karius

View attachment 25274

In other news - Chelsea rejecting a £55mil bid for Willian , are they holding out for more

Wolves have bought another Portuguese player

Seems Richarlison has failed his medical after having his head read

Ozil quits international football blaming racism by the German FA

And when will we get that big blockbuster move - is it going to be Hazard or Neymar to Real

Maybe Karius as been reading your posts on Tiger 😁