And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

So two games left

City and Liverpool 20 points ahead of the other 4 below - is that a true reflection of the ability of the squads ? I think so

City looking favourites to lift the title right now

In the race for Top 4 - result tonight prob puts Spurs into CL next season with Utd prob out of it - so who between Arsenal and Chelsea ? I think Chelsea now

Europa Spot - Wolves look strong for that but if Leicester pull off a shock then they may squeeze it

Relegation- Bye Bye Cardiff and Colin 🍾

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
No complaints today, well and truly undone by a pretty harsh sending off.

Well played to Leicester we were simply missing too many first eleven players to give them a proper game.

That’s probably top 4 gone now so hope Emery can work some magic and bring home the Europa cup.

City unlucky not to have won 2 nil, such a blatant handball by Barnes but they won’t care they got the all important result.

This game badly needs VAR, on another day that could have been very costly for City.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So two games left

City and Liverpool 20 points ahead of the other 4 below - is that a true reflection of the ability of the squads ? I think so

I haven't verified the figures quoted but this was on the BBC Sport feed for the Man U v Chelsea game....

"In nine days, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal + Man Utd have dropped a total of 27 points. Man City + LFC have dropped 33 between them all season.

D

Deleted member 1740

Well played to Leicester we were simply missing too many first eleven players to give them a proper game.

That’s probably top 4 gone now so hope Emery can work some magic and bring home the Europa cup.

City unlucky not to have won 2 nil, such a blatant handball by Barnes but they won’t care they got the all important result.

This game badly needs VAR, on another day that could have been very costly for City.

Why “badly”? There wasn’t any obvious errors today.

It’s only appeasing the tellyclappers.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

Thought as much. Didn't want to say owt for fear of coming over as bitter. However at the time i had an overdose of tyrets.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I haven't verified the figures quoted but this was on the BBC Sport feed for the Man U v Chelsea game....

"In nine days, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal + Man Utd have dropped a total of 27 points. Man City + LFC have dropped 33 between them all season.
😳flipping eck

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why “badly”? There wasn’t any obvious errors today.

It’s only appeasing the tellyclappers.

Because there could have been a terrible injustice. Barnes deliberately moved his arm to ball but the ref didn’t give it. Fortunately it did not change the result.

If it had then we would all be talking about that handball for ages.

D

Deleted member 15344

Have the final played at the Emirates?

And there have been a number of mistakes for and against City and indeed Liverpool where VAR could have easily worked against City this season

Yeah saw something similar - City and Liverpool last three games - 18 points between them - Spurs , Chelsea , Utd and Arsenal -6 points

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Poor from Utd and top four spot looking very, very doubtful.
Rojo should have got a red.
OGS needs to announce a three, (minimum), year plan, because it's gonna take at least that long before we can effectively compete with City.
It was a MUST win game, and we didn't.

D

Deleted member 1740

Because there could have been a terrible injustice. Barnes deliberately moved his arm to ball but the ref didn’t give it. Fortunately it did not change the result.

If it had then we would all be talking about that handball for ages.

A terrible injustice? Really? It only looked a pen when it’s slowed right down. It’s impossible to move your body towards an object without moving your arms aswell.

VAR will be the death of this beautiful game.

D

Deleted member 1740

Poor from Utd and top four spot looking very, very doubtful.
Rojo should have got a red.
OGS needs to announce a three, (minimum), year plan, because it's gonna take at least that long before we can effectively compete with City.
It was a MUST win game, and we didn't.

The media don’t allow this no more, 3 transfer windows seem to be the level of judgement.

I wouldn’t worry about competing with City, you’ve struggled to compete with Arsenal,Chelsea and Spurs this season 😉