And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 18588

Yup ............................... he'd absolutely die for the badge, and that's what United need right now!

Just about every fan would die for the badge, still wouldn't pick them in the team.

Never questioned his attitude, but he's just not good enough for a side with CL aspirations.

D

Deleted member 15344

DDG gets in all of them for me, if you can turn the on switch then so does Pogba, other than that theres not a huge amount of quality, a few with potential

No Aubameyang for Arsenal tonight :(
Up until this season yep DDG was the clear number one in prob World football but this year he just seems to have dropped right off and would put him behind the two Brazilians - Pogba has all the ability in the world but he needs to be in a League where he can just stroll around and pop up with the magic - can see him being part of the big Madrid buy this summer and Utd being £90-100 mil better off

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Up until this season yep DDG was the clear number one in prob World football but this year he just seems to have dropped right off and would put him behind the two Brazilians - Pogba has all the ability in the world but he needs to be in a League where he can just stroll around and pop up with the magic - can see him being part of the big Madrid buy this summer and Utd being £90-100 mil better off

DDG has enough form in the book from several years and the other 2 havent shown enough for me to prefer to have either ahead of him (that may change in a year or two). Yeah be surprised if Pogba still there next year, United to a degree going to have a similar problem to Arsenal in that several of the players theyll happily let go wont be able to earn as much elsewhere and be in no rush to go

D

Deleted member 15344

DDG has enough form in the book from several years and the other 2 havent shown enough for me to prefer to have either ahead of him (that may change in a year or two). Yeah be surprised if Pogba still there next year, United to a degree going to have a similar problem to Arsenal in that several of the players theyll happily let go wont be able to earn as much elsewhere and be in no rush to go

I think Arsenal have a more balanced squad - yep still need improvements but it helps having one of the best strikers in Europe as well as one who works very hard. Can see Emery do more business in the summer and Arsenal being more patient

In other news the rumours are that VVD has won the PFA Player of the Year - if true it’s nice to see a defender finally get the recognition

D

Deleted member 18588

Sorry to keep harping on about Phil Jones but coincidentally he was just mentioned on the radio as being symptomatic of United's recruitment problems.

If I heard correctly Utd have played 450 odd games since they signed him, yet he has only played in 180 something of those. Largely due to injuries.

At the end of this season the Club could have exercised a one-year extension to his expiring contract.

Instead of which they offered a 4.5 year new deal. Now I know that players sometimes cannot be blamed for being out injured but to give him that deal just confirms how much they need a Sporting Director or whatever to oversee recruitment and contracts.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think Arsenal have a more balanced squad - yep still need improvements but it helps having one of the best strikers in Europe as well as one who works very hard. Can see Emery do more business in the summer and Arsenal being more patient

In other news the rumours are that VVD has won the PFA Player of the Year - if true it’s nice to see a defender finally get the recognition

Aubameyang going to be our only real top class player left when Ramsey goes, the big issue will be relieving the wage bill pressure brought by the likes of Ozil and Mhiki, neither of who can command a first choice place as well as thinning out some of the overpaid chuff lower down the pecking order. Definitely need a couple of defenders and a couple of midfielders, albeit it seems Dicks focus will be on wide players (lets hope he does better than his first effort!)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
in other news night follows day :)

didnt fancy going tonight Tashy?

Chances of getting a ticket for the swamp, Nil. Last time I went I got booted out with me lad so not a lot of happy memories there. Although when George Weah wiped out Denis Irwin in his testimonial game was a laugh 😂 He went off injured 5 mins later..

D

Deleted member 15344

Well looking at the UTD team I’m pretty sure that’s the title going to City

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Chances of getting a ticket for the swamp, Nil. Last time I went I got booted out with me lad so not a lot of happy memories there. Although when George Weah wiped out Denis Irwin in his testimonial game was a laugh 😂 He went off injured 5 mins later..

If they gave decent leg room at OT, the capacity would be 15k less than it is now ;)