And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I see City players are gonna cover the costs of all the buses needed for their fans to get to Wembley for the cup final. A thank you for all their efforts of getting to games through the season.

Next year maybe they can have a word with Uber and get them to the midweek cup games too....

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I see City players are gonna cover the costs of all the buses needed for their fans to get to Wembley for the cup final. A thank you for all their efforts of getting to games through the season.

Next year maybe they can have a word with Uber and get them to the midweek cup games too....

Not that big a deal. Do you know how much it costs for a mini bus. 😁

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Whilst lots of league have done it before and I think the PL should try to do it too. Ajax were due to play Sunday. Not sure the CL teams play Sunday/Tuesday too often.

Also, I’d imagine most rivals for the top four would rather their opponents weren’t given an extra break so that they could take advantage in the league, if all games weren’t suspended which is more of a rarity.

D

Deleted member 1740

It makes total sense to me if a nation wants it's clubs to do well on the European stage.
It's also easier to do with an 18 team division as opposed to the 20 that we have in ours.

Really?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I read that the Dutch league is only 12th ranked at the moment and so their co-efficient is really low and so it makes sense for them to do what they can to give Ajax every chance to win. No idea how much that will make a difference to their rankings but bear in mind Ajax played three qualifiers to even get in the group stages and their league winners only made final qualifying and didn't go straight into the main draw.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nice to see yet another young English player getting mins and scoring in the league

We are in danger of being a decent side!

It’s only GK where we have looked ropey this season the rest we have some exciting prospects (and Pickford isn’t completely awful he’s just not David seaman quality)