And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

I never had Chelsea fans down as sensitive snowflakes 😉

I think after the Video with the Chelsea fans singing about Salah there was also going to be a “counter” complaint and that chant was always the perfect opportunity- it was complained about all over social media , same with the Fabinho incident

D

Deleted member 1740

I think after the Video with the Chelsea fans singing about Salah there was also going to be a “counter” complaint and that chant was always the perfect opportunity- it was complained about all over social media , same with the Fabinho incident

It certainly seems that way.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
What has happened to Brighton. Are they sleep walking into relegation?

looks like we will be joining yu in the also ran league again Homer, they have lost all confidence and are playing like a pub team .
the games remaining arent easy as arsenal liverpool and citeh have to be played,wont be any change from that lot ,only the magpies at home is looking like a posible points gain.

D

Deleted member 18121

Just on the "rent boy" chant..... I had no idea that it had connections to gay slander, I incorrectly assumed it had no particular sex in mind and simply referred to people being available to someone willing to pay for them...... Hence the link to Chelsea since the Russian money arrived.

Every day is a school day.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
looks like we will be joining yu in the also ran league again Homer, they have lost all confidence and are playing like a pub team .
the games remaining arent easy as arsenal liverpool and citeh have to be played,wont be any change from that lot ,only the magpies at home is looking like a posible points gain.
I haven't looked into Cardiff's run in before and you do have a game in hand but they do have to play the mighty Fulham at the Cottage yet so we could do you a favour. Palace at home could be winnable but I can't see Liverpool not getting anything in Wales

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
This is the life of a City fan. Missed the first 10 mins and now found a telly. Remember that feeling. 😂😖