And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Maradona is not playing :)
Are they not crap now?
2nd in Italy. Just as they were last season. Miles off the pace of Juve of course, but then Serie A is a bit of a waste of time anyway since Juve walk it every year. Everyone else just playing for 2nd, but Napoli occupy it quite safely for now.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Happy with that draw - Porto was one of the supposed “easier” draws but going to be a tough one , then I think Barce will beat Utd - if we then have to face Barce - that’s going to be a stormer

And City having to play Spurs and then problaly Juve - very tough

Hard to call - it’s between Liverpool , Barce , Juve and City now imo

They have also swapped the Barce/Man Utd to Man Utd at home first leg

It's certainly not getting any easier!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Interesting draw. City will be happy and so will Liverpool. As for United I think this will be one big game too far and can't see them beating Barca especially playing at home first. Tough old draw for Arsenal but can see Chelsea progressing to the semis

Henderson looks like he's out with an ankle injury against Fulham. Just need to hope the other ten first teamers all get knocks. Mind you even then we're not good enough to beat Liverpool reserves. Having it on TV just in time for the Sunday roll up coming in is another cruel twist I can do without. Wonder if I can get the grand prix highlights on instead

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Interesting draw. City will be happy and so will Liverpool. As for United I think this will be one big game too far and can't see them beating Barca especially playing at home first. Tough old draw for Arsenal but can see Chelsea progressing to the semis

Henderson looks like he's out with an ankle injury against Fulham. Just need to hope the other ten first teamers all get knocks. Mind you even then we're not good enough to beat Liverpool reserves. Having it on TV just in time for the Sunday roll up coming in is another cruel twist I can do without. Wonder if I can get the grand prix highlights on instead

Looking at the draw.
Spuds.. I would be happy, that's a Prem league game home and away, not a champs league games. City have been exposed at times this year. Spuds are more than capable of exposing City again. Spuds like City will be fed up to the back teeth of seeing one another, three games in 10 days. If Spurs do knock out City. It gives us extra motivation in the Prem league game.
Utd, if they can bring there A game with there big players playing. That tie will be closer than it looks. The Utd team want games like that. They have there wish.
City chuffed to bits, coz there's tougher teams in that draw, but read my comments re Spuds.
Liverpool, honestly I don't really know, are Porto a banana skin or not, come what may a tough semi awaits the winners of that game.
As does the winners of spuds v City.

D

Deleted member 1740

Looking at the draw.
Spuds.. I would be happy, that's a Prem league game home and away, not a champs league games. City have been exposed at times this year. Spuds are more than capable of exposing City again. Spuds like City will be fed up to the back teeth of seeing one another, three games in 10 days. If Spurs do knock out City. It gives us extra motivation in the Prem league game.
Utd, if they can bring there A game with there big players playing. That tie will be closer than it looks. The Utd team want games like that. They have there wish.
City chuffed to bits, coz there's tougher teams in that draw, but read my comments re Spuds.
Liverpool, honestly I don't really know, are Porto a banana skin or not, come what may a tough semi awaits the winners of that game.
As does the winners of spuds v City.

This.

I think City have got the easier draw, Very little travel and more recovery time for PL games, small things eh Tashy😉

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
This.

I think City have got the easier draw, Very little travel and more recovery time for PL games, small things eh Tashy😉
Oddly enough, I thought about the travelling bit when a spuds fan txt me to say they have screwed up our quad challenge. Mind you Porto is only a couple of hours away. Liverpool players will spend longer in the the duty free shop than in the air,

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
1-0... my free hit on the dream team paying off so far.. lanzini with the assist to the pen

Could be a cricket score today

Huddersfield look awful.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Before the game I read someone wanted a change of manager in the summer because MP is ok but is too gun ho

I don’t agree a change but can see the point

Took noble off for nasri

We are now 3-1 down because we just smashing everyone forward

Great finish tho