And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bet Sergio Ramos feels like a bit of a tit this morning. Ha.

Fair play to Ajax, seems like they had an exceptional evening. L'Equipe gave Dusan Tadic the very rare (for them) perfect match score of 10/10, just the 9th time they've ever given that score. Also seems like the new Barca boy De Jong ran rings around Modric in midfield, he's going to be a superstar.

This is the list of L'Equipe 10/10's btw:

Franck Sauzee (1988) Bruno Martini (1988) Oleg Salenko (1994) Lars Windfeld (1997) Lionel Messi (2010 + 2012) Robert Lewandowski (2013) Carlos Eduardo (2014) Neymar (2018) Dusan Tadic (2019)

They only cover Ligue 1, European football and Internationals but even so, very impressive. Not bad for a lad replaced by Stuart Armstrong at Southampton :LOL:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Poch has been given a 2 match touchline ban and a £10k fine for his Burnley rant. No mention at this point regarding his assistant but hopefully he will also be dealt with.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Poch has been given a 2 match touchline ban and a £10k fine for his Burnley rant. No mention at this point regarding his assistant but hopefully he will also be dealt with.
But if Poch has a touchline ban then the assistant needs to be there. If he's banned as well we have no one! :LOL: If only Kepa played for us so he could manage the team instead.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
But if Poch has a touchline ban then the assistant needs to be there. If he's banned as well we have no one! :LOL: If only Kepa played for us so he could manage the team instead.
Kepa manged one game, lost one game, not a great record :D.

When you look at a bench now there are so many 'assistants'. I'm sure one of them can step in. I prefer the UEFA stance of a stadium ban. A touchline ban is not much of a punishment whereas a stadium ban carries more weight

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site

When you look at a bench now there are so many 'assistants'. I'm sure one of them can step in. I prefer the UEFA stance of a stadium ban. A touchline ban is not much of a punishment whereas a stadium ban carries more weight

It's arguably easier with a stadium ban because no one will see the manager on his phone/headset. :D

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
For a touchline ban the only difference is that they don't jump up and down like a performing monkey on the side of the pitch. they still give the team talks, they are still in contact with the bench. My understanding of the stadium ban, happy to be corrected, is that they are allowed no contact once the team enter the ground. If they try to be clever and get caught then presumably they get a steeper ban, yes we all know what Jose did all those years ago.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yes and guess which one of those games is against. Liverpool, i swear its a conspiracy against liddle Citeh. The FA dont want us to win the league again. The little things are going against us. Just hope its windy.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Bet Sergio Ramos feels like a bit of a tit this morning. Ha.

Fair play to Ajax, seems like they had an exceptional evening. L'Equipe gave Dusan Tadic the very rare (for them) perfect match score of 10/10, just the 9th time they've ever given that score. Also seems like the new Barca boy De Jong ran rings around Modric in midfield, he's going to be a superstar.

This is the list of L'Equipe 10/10's btw:

Franck Sauzee (1988) Bruno Martini (1988) Oleg Salenko (1994) Lars Windfeld (1997) Lionel Messi (2010 + 2012) Robert Lewandowski (2013) Carlos Eduardo (2014) Neymar (2018) Dusan Tadic (2019)

They only cover Ligue 1, European football and Internationals but even so, very impressive. Not bad for a lad replaced by Stuart Armstrong at Southampton :LOL:

Don’t get me started. He was pretty much forced out too! Stupid bloody board!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

It's arguably easier with a stadium ban because no one will see the manager on his phone/headset. :D

That's why a points deduction is probably the only true way forward.
£10k fine is just buttons to Poch, a points deduction will truly hurt!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Apparently Klopp is Reals number 1 target to become their new manager. Be interesting to see if he can resist the lure of one of a truly massive club.

He would be mad to leave liverpool

He has built a fantastic team of players

Gets backing in the market

He is a top manager I can see him winning things with them

Can’t see him leaving