And, we’re off.......2018/2019

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yep, rubbish officials are going to cost us this. But Mustafi, what a liability that bloke is. Worst player on the pitch by miles.

It could be argued that Lacazette has cost Arsenal the 3 points with his two misses. But I guess it's easier to blame the officials. I agree that they made a mistake with the decision but if Lacazette had buried even one of the two great chances then it wouldn't have mattered.

Wolf

Visit site
Another terrible decision gets the ball first and gets sent off. Rose sticks his boot in sticds up to keepers chest and nothing.

We've had plenty of chances to win this game and didn't do it. One thing for certain Mustafi is by far our worst player

D

Deleted member 15344

Well I know we aren’t allowed to bring in the officials and they don’t have an affect on the results 🙄 but they haven’t really had a great game

Kane offside for his penalty - how the heck can’t the linesman put in line ?!?

Very very soft pen for Abumeyang

The red card - well if his is giving that a straight red why not Rose for his challenge ?!

Good derby and Arsenal really had the chances to win it - but officials had a big say in Spurs getting a point

jp5

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
These refs really don’t help themselves. Lino not in line for the offside then ref keeps Rose on and sends Torreira off. And still we should have won it!

jp5

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Wow, just seen Vertoghen was inside the box when the penalty was taken, explains how he got to the rebound before Auba. Should have been a retake.

D

Deleted member 15344

969F5460-F679-4334-8DCA-A66ADEC52768.png

Surely that’s just a basic requirement to be in line for a free kick - really poor