And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

Lol. Neville openly admits he's a fan.

What about that Carragher? He lives your mob, openly, but does a great job.

Both do a better job than Sourpuss & Lawrence Markinson.

They're an embarrassment to you lot. Sourpuss has gone from saying we've no defence & midfield before the game to how excellent they are @ half time

Have stated a number of times how I think Carragher is poor when commentating for Liverpool matches but then we aren’t playing right now and Carragher isn’t commentating right now so not sure why he is brought into it - it was a stand alone comment about Neville , yep he is a fan and clearly bias and shouldn’t commentate in Utd matches to ensure it impartial - and to cover any further bases that point of view can be aimed at any commentator who is covering a match involving a team they played for or are a clear fan

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have stated a number of times how I think Carragher is poor when commentating for Liverpool matches but then we aren’t playing right now and Carragher isn’t commentating right now so not sure why he is brought into it - it was a stand alone comment about Neville , yep he is a fan and clearly bias and shouldn’t commentate in Utd matches to ensure it impartial - and to cover any further bases that point of view can be aimed at any commentator who is covering a match involving a team they played for or are a clear fan

Neville and Carragher are the best commentators around. Bias? I always think they call it as they see it, even when commentating on Man U and Liverpool. A bit of extra passion for their own team isn't a bad thing.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Neville and Carragher are great, and should both be allowed to commentate on the teams they used to play for. Not noticed any major bias from any of them. Carragher did an excellent job working the Everton game earlier, and Neville's been excellent (as always) here. Calls it as he sees it, is happy to criticise United when he needs to, no issue at all.

D

Deleted member 15344

compared to Mcmanaman on Liverpool? Do me a favour lol
Who was comparing him to anyone ?

Why can’t someone just have a stand alone comment without people turning it into one club vs the other. You know full well I have been just as critical of McManaman

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site

Because you're talking rubbish. Whatever bias Neville or Carragher have towards their old teams does absolutely nothing to take away from the fact that they are two of the very best pundits around.

D

Deleted member 15344

Because you're talking rubbish. Whatever bias Neville or Carragher have towards their old teams does absolutely nothing to take away from the fact that they are two of the very best pundits around.
Remember it’s just my opinion just because you may have a differing opinion doesn’t mean someone is talking rubbish and in my opinion Carragher is poor when commentating on Liverpool and I believe Neville shows too much bias - as pundits in the study they are very good and I don’t recall saying anything different :rolleyes:

Christ didn’t realise the comment about Neville was that bad :rolleyes:

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
Remember it’s just my opinion just because you may have a differing opinion doesn’t mean someone is talking rubbish and in my opinion Carragher is poor when commentating on Liverpool and I believe Neville shows too much bias - as pundits in the study they are very good and I don’t recall saying anything different :rolleyes:

Christ didn’t realise the comment about Neville was that bad :rolleyes:

You complaining about someone's bias on here has to be the most ironic thing I've read in a long time 🙄 🙄 🙄