And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Everton without Richarlison, then a draw from wolves and united , or beat united and draw Everton and wolves

United we always raise our game for

Same with Chelsea just can’t see a win

So you’re already in negative equity with your predictions, and with a home loss, that’s got to affect the dressing room, and more importantly, nobody is going to be bothered about playing you at home or away, there all going to come at you now for 3 points!

So where now will those 5 points come from with this setback?

I’m still sticking to my 2 points at best going into October, where I think I predicted you’ll achieve zero, are you still optimistic, I think watching WH gives me an understanding of how General Custer must have felt 😏

D

Deleted member 1740

Only positive was Silva being unhappy as well.
Credit has to go to Huddersfield.
Happy with the start and stops us getting too carried away, long season ahead.

It seems Tom Davies is the scapegoat, One caller even said youse missed Mo Besic yesterday🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 16999

It seems Tom Davies is the scapegoat, One caller even said youse missed Mo Besic yesterday🤣🤣
I think it’s bit unfair singleing out 1 player, especially when it’s a kid, I can’t think of another 20yr old English player given the responsibility of trying to run a PL match from midfield.
He like others needs time and more experienced players around him.
Silva will learn from this and not simply blame the players while changing nowt.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Cardiff’s first goal since being promoted to the PL, and it’s against Arsenal, the club that just keeps giving 😜

D

Deleted member 15344

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well done Watford - great result

And Man Utd playing in pink :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rashford with a red card

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Gutted to go 2-0 up away at Brighton and not see it through although it's not a place we have a good history at. We need to be more secure at the back. Hopefully that will come once we get a secure back four and Ream and Mawson are paired together regularly.

Decent away win ground out by Arsenal, United and excellent win for Watford. Already a few clubs, especially West Ham looking like they desperately need a win. Will the international break give them a chance to regroup? Will they have a new manager by the next PL game?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Gutted to go 2-0 up away at Brighton and not see it through although it's not a place we have a good history at. We need to be more secure at the back. Hopefully that will come once we get a secure back four and Ream and Mawson are paired together regularly.

Decent away win ground out by Arsenal, United and excellent win for Watford. Already a few clubs, especially West Ham looking like they desperately need a win. Will the international break give them a chance to regroup? Will they have a new manager by the next PL game?

We will keep him for his entire 3 year contract

The owners are too cheap to pay the compo

For once it will pay off because MP is class and we have some great players. They will adapt finish clear of danger and then next season push for top half and 3rd season push on to challenge for top 8

The dildos will claim they were right to stand by their man but it’s because their cheap

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

For once it will pay off because MP is class and we have some great players. They will adapt finish clear of danger and then next season push for top half and 3rd season push on to challenge for top 8

The dildos will claim they were right to stand by their man but it’s because their cheap
I hope you are right especially as you've spent a lot over the summer. Naturally it'll take time to gel the new players together. The manager is a very good I hope you're right that they'll let him see the contract through. It doesn't happen often enough and they are never given the time to build and mould a side. That takes time which is a rare commodity these days in the PL

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I hope you are right especially as you've spent a lot over the summer. Naturally it'll take time to gel the new players together. The manager is a very good I hope you're right that they'll let him see the contract through. It doesn't happen often enough and they are never given the time to build and mould a side. That takes time which is a rare commodity these days in the PL

Given the time he will turn it round

We were leaking goals however we looked better at the back this week.. much better compared. Diop starting to settle in the league

3 of the back 4 are new to the league always hard

Sanchez has come in and changed it. Should have won at arsenal but didn’t take our chances

Need to work on attacking more

I think yermelnko is going to be key to our season. Getting his fitness back. Came on at half time and we suddenly had our best 20 mins of the game. I think he is going to really open teams up with his pace

Fish

Banned
Visit site

If their proper business people, they’ll come a time when they’ll have to weigh up what’s more financially viable, paying the compo and getting someone in to scrap you out of a relegation battle to stay in the lucrative PL, or allow the manager to go down with the ship. The variable in lost revenue is huge to be relegated, and a lot of the new players won’t be interested in playing in the Championship, and possible have a get out clause in their contracts should that situation occur.

So, IF you were to end up in a relegation battle, and you’re new manager couldn’t get all the new players to gel in 6-8 months, and given what you’ve spent, are you saying you, as a fan, would be happy to still stick with him, although essentially he’d have failed!!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If their proper business people, they’ll come a time when they’ll have to weigh up what’s more financially viable, paying the compo and getting someone in to scrap you out of a relegation battle to stay in the lucrative PL, or allow the manager to go down with the ship. The variable in lost revenue is huge to be relegated, and a lot of the new players won’t be interested in playing in the Championship, and possible have a get out clause in their contracts should that situation occur.

So, IF you were to end up in a relegation battle, and you’re new manager couldn’t get all the new players to gel in 6-8 months, and given what you’ve spent, are you saying you, as a fan, would be happy to still stick with him, although essentially he’d have failed!!

The Dave’s have relegation clauses in all contracts to protect them after our last relegation

They will give him tons of time. They can’t afford to pay him and his team off would cost £20 million plus , then got to get a new manager who will keep us up (can’t call Sam or moyes pissed them off) so would likely have to buy a manager out a contract. Won’t happen

MP will have us playing as a team by October. Whilst attacking wise we were awful yesterday we did improve at the back. Diop looks a decent signing. One bedded in out of 9