An awesome Adams fitting opportunity - May 1!

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
All the fitting days seem to be down south, why not have one or two over the year up north where proper folks can have a shot at it ;)

Think the last one was up in Scotland the Nike Driver fitting! I must admit it is a bit of trek down south but I just put it down to a nice day out and part of the experience :)

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Awesome opportunity for someone!! Am happy with my set up!

Oh and if whomever goes does not come back and say that Howeller is not the nicest bloke they have ever met, is either lying or they are mad! Seriously a top top bloke.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Great opportunity and literally down the road... fingers crossed!

For other applicants, note that TopGolf is in Addlestone (J11 M25) and not Addington (J6).

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Would definitely have been up for this but it's our anniversary weekend and I like my man bits just where they are!
Good luck everyone who enters.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Oh and if whomever goes does not come back and say that Howeller is not the nicest bloke they have ever met, is either lying or they are mad! Seriously a top top bloke.

Echo this...
Played with him a few years back and he was perfect host.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mike, sent a tweet but 140 characters are not enough! Having tried these clubs, how would you compare them to the aeroburner range? I am without a hybrid now and testing the AB next week as I am most likely going to buy the AB mini driver thought having owned a R11 and rbz2 in the past the AB would be similar, but had never really considered Adams and no where near stocks them, might have to get googling and find some to try out!