An awesome Adams fitting opportunity - May 1!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all

We have a great fitting opportunity with a twist, courtesy of Adams Golf

It's to be 'fitted' for their new Blue range... by none other than David Howell and have a round table chat with him after where you can put questions to him

The Blue range from Adams is aimed at game improvers and for those who find all the custom fitting and getting 'dialed in' a bit much!

Given the above I'd say 15 and up handicappers ONLY need apply

It's a very impressive range - I tested it in Spain last month and it does what it sets out to do - helps you hit it further and straighter. Here's my review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl4TPDnBzlU

The session is at Top Golf in Addington, Surrey (http://topgolf.com/uk/surrey) on Friday May 1st.

You'll need go get yourself there under your own steam for around 9am and be happy to feature in mag coverage and videos

You should all be done by lunchtime and you'll be sent the entire set of clubs you are 'fitted' for!

If you fit the bill and fancy a day out with David Howell who is one of the best guys in golf then send me and email michael.harris@timeinc.com with 'Adams Fitting' in the subject line the following info...

Name
Forum name
Mobile contact number
Date of Birth
Handicap
Home club (if applicable)
Current clubs played
what question would you ask Howeller?

You'll get an out of office email from me but dont worry Im picking them all up

I will reveal the three lucky golfers who have been selected early next week

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What an opportunity! I would even make the 900 mile round trip if it wasn't for the fact I will be of to Skye for a long weekend

One day, maybe one day....

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Testing in Spain eh Mike.... Hard life!

GM come up trumps again - good luck to all who enter.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Booooo.....

A fantastic opportunity; I'm in the target group; it's just round the corner. And I'm off to France that day for a weekend golf jolly with the boys.

Whoever gets to go - enjoy.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Its my birthday, back from Ireland the day before, surely I must be a shoe in.:thup: Oh wait I need to get in 40 qualifiers in the next three weeks.:eek:

D

Deleted member 15344

Its my birthday, back from Ireland the day before, surely I must be a shoe in.:thup: Oh wait I need to get in 40 qualifiers in the next three weeks.:eek:

Day after my birthday :eek:

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A tad too far from scotchland... Though would have been tempted too if my dug wasn't getting his knackers lopped off that day!!!

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
wow this is a superb offer and I have had a swing with the new Adams clubs at the Scottish golf show a few weeks a go! really good quality well made gear and the driver was superb!

Loved to be able to enter this one but unsure if I can get the time off work! Good luck to those who have entered though :)