An audience with Adele

RichA

Visit site
Isn't art intended to reflect life?
What's mournful and depressing to one person might give a sense to another that someone out there understands their pain.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just watched the program. No disputing the fact that her voice is special….the bit that impresses me most is her very down to earth persona. Comes across as though her feet are firmly on the ground.

And I have it on pretty good authority that she is like it when not on TV or doing a show too

Last edited:

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Still, it seems to be fashionable to have a go at anyone successful so it's Adele's turn in the crosshairs, never mind that the reason given applies to a lot of other artistes in my opinion.
I have no problem with that at all, we all have opinions some agree with, others disagree with. I still don't like her music, and I do consider my musical quite varied.
Each to their own.
Anyways, I said enough on this thread:) (about time, some might say...that sunshine folows thunder....):)

RichA

Visit site
I have no problem with that at all, we all have opinions some agree with, others disagree with. I still don't like her music, and I do consider my musical quite varied.
Each to their own.
Anyways, I said enough on this thread:) (about time, some might say...that sunshine folows thunder....):)
Now Oasis really are a bunch of self-important, overrated twits.

In my opinion.

I don't really care though.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Now Oasis really are a bunch of self-important, overrated twits.

In my opinion.

I don't really care though.
I confess I wasn't their biggest fan when they first appeared, but now they are up there for me.:)
Their antics may have been a bit meh, but their music is top class.

RichA

Visit site
I confess I wasn't their biggest fan when they first appeared, but now they are up there for me.:)
Their antics may have been a bit meh, but their music is top class.
I'm the opposite way around. Saw them play a free, open-air set in a park in Preston in the early-mid 90s and they were pretty fresh. Then they were massively hyped by NME, etc and disappeared up themselves.