American Golf Free round voucher

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Click on the name of the person you want to contact, the bold name ie larmen. A drop down box comes up and you click private message.

Well done for this. I've benefited and it is a friendly thing people are doing.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I just tried to use it for the Sheringham and it won't accept the promo code :mad:

It has to be a Hot Deal on the website. Normal tee times aren't eligible for the voucher code.

I've booked Pannal for this Sunday. Don't know who I'll be playing with but the other 3 slots for that tee time have been taken.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I just tried to use it for the Sheringham and it won't accept the promo code :mad:

It has to be a Hot Deal on the website. Normal tee times aren't eligible for the voucher code.

I've booked Pannal for this Sunday. Don't know who I'll be playing with but the other 3 slots for that tee time have been taken.

sheringham is a hot deal on the website!

shame that robin, that wouldve been a result!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

I'm playing Richmond on Friday. Pannal was an option on the hot deal and knowing how good it is I was sorely tempted but it just took me too far from where I need to be after I have finished. Really good course. Nothing fancy, just a good test. Always found the people there very friendly as well. I'm sure you'll have a good time.

This voucher has to be one of the best voucher / deals I have come across. Particularly as it is merged with rounds on a cheaper level as well. No real catches, normally they work with a full green fee that no one ever pays anyway.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

It comes up as a Hot Deal (£40) in the list and the tee times start from 3.30pm, so I went to book a 2-ball for next Wednesday and it states Promo code not recognised 😡

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Have you tried the code with another course? You don't have to go through with the booking but you can check to see the code is okay first of all. Have you cut and pasted the code rather than typed it? Worth checking as the code is case sensitive.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
It comes up as a Hot Deal (£40) in the list and the tee times start from 3.30pm, so I went to book a 2-ball for next Wednesday and it states Promo code not recognised 

Sheringham havent got any 'Hot Deals'

There's normal discounted rounds, but not the GolfNow 'HotDeal'. You can click on the left of the search box to only look for Hot Deals :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Cheers LP & Hosel fade.

Checked the forecast and have gone for 22nd at 12:10 at Tadmarton Heath. Fingers crossed to being linked up with some decent company.

You won't find a more friendly and welcoming club anywhere imo, don't be fooled by the generous 1st hole, it then gets quite quirky and you need to plot your way around.

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Cheers LP & Hosel fade.

Checked the forecast and have gone for 22nd at 12:10 at Tadmarton Heath. Fingers crossed to being linked up with some decent company.

If they are anything like the people I was supposed to play with, you're out of luck. They teed off 15 minutes early without bothering to find me (and yes, I had arrived in plenty of time and let the pro know I was supposed to be playing with people I hadn't met before, and he told me they had arrived, so I was hanging around waiting for them). Luckily I hooked up with 2 member and had a really enjoyable round.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
If they are anything like the people I was supposed to play with, you're out of luck. They teed off 15 minutes early without bothering to find me (and yes, I had arrived in plenty of time and let the pro know I was supposed to be playing with people I hadn't met before, and he told me they had arrived, so I was hanging around waiting for them). Luckily I hooked up with 2 member and had a really enjoyable round.

At what course?

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Played Market Harborough on Saturday. Very hilly course, so struggled with lies at all sorts of angles as my home track is flat. Would be interesting to try again with the experience behind me. Was on my own and the disappointment was that I teed off just 20 minutes after the last starters in a competition medal and so it got slow after the first six holes.

calluma11

Club Champion
Visit site
Sorry folks, had every intention of using mine in August but just seen on my email has to be used on / by 30 June 2016.

Happy to give out my code to get a forum member out golfing. Not sure what the rules / ettiquette is here, so I assume you can just pm me for the code?

Callum

EDIT: Code has now been given away

Last edited: