American Golf Free round voucher

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I can play it for the same or cheaper with my County Card, also, when you take nearly an hours journey each way into consideration, any minor saving would be lost!

Take Melton Mowbray where I played yesterday in their Open, £15 was great value, but it is priced correctly, and I wouldn't get a Pork Pie for my £15 with AG either :smirk:

Have I misunderstood what AG are offering? Thought it was a free round? If thats the case how do you play Tadmarton for free on the county card?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think a lot of the free rounds given away are tosh as the small print advises you can only use one voucher per group and the other players have to play full green fee price. As you rarely do this it ends up costing more to use the voucher than going through an online booking site for everyone. In this instance however the offer is genuine, it is the real deal. I am looking to book a course for the end of the month, waiting until closer to the time for weather purposes, but I have gone through the process right until the last moment. Everything has worked smoothly. It's good to have a genuine offer.

D

Deleted member 18121

just realised I had mine but thought it was spam....so deleted it :smirk:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last week. Do you have an AG loyalty card? If you have one and it is registered then you should have had something. Apparently we will get 3-4 of these sent through each year.

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No I haven't had anything except for the usual rubbish with what they are selling. What is the title of the email and I will search by that.

I do have the card and pretty sure it's registered with the correct email address.

Mcleodc2000

Club Champion
Visit site
I got one and used it the other day. A friend and I played Glasgow Gailes for £20 each (using one voucher and splitting the cost of the tee time) and it was great value!

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
Do you have to have actually spent money recently at the overpriced no clue shop to rule them all to get the email? Don't think I got one either

Overpriced? My store will price match any online offers, they even actively have a look to see if their price can be beaten. Price match must surely not be a store specific initiative?
"No clue"....well maybe right but again probably very dependent on the specific store.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just booked to play Richmond, North Yorks, £15 for two people. Cracking offer. If the forecast stays as it suggests, hot next week, then it will be a lovely day.

Make use of your voucher, I think it runs out by the end of June.