American Golf Free round voucher

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Top man. Appreciated and I'll get you a beer if we meet up some time.

Maybe others who would use one could also put a request in and others could send their code to them.

No problem, as you say it might as well go to use if it can. Just got too much on in the next couple of weeks to use it, enjoy your game when you use it.

Grieve14

Head Pro
Visit site
Booked mine as a 1-ball at Temple in Berkshire whilst I was away down south for the weekend and my mate was working, turned up and was put with 2 other guys who were also using the same voucher.

Had a good time, company was good, course was great with some very interesting holes. All made even better by the fact our 3-ball was free and should have cost £150+.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Hit it left of the pin on 11 and play at least the center yardage on 16 even when the pin is on the front, they like a naughty pin on 16. Otherwise have fun and you should score well with a decent wedge game

Thanks! Left wont be a problem for me, I'm pulling things more often than George Clooney on the set of Loose Women at the moment!

Looking forward to it, been meaning to play there for a while so this is a good excuse. May get added to my list of possible clubs to join for next year.

Jungle

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm taking the day off on Thursday and have the chance to play elie, the Dukes or crail.

Seems a cracking offer!

Thexindi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I got a free voucher and the closest course to me is the Wergs Golf Club anyone ever tried it?
Me and my dad might try it using my Free voucher will just cost us £5.50 each

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks! Left wont be a problem for me, I'm pulling things more often than George Clooney on the set of Loose Women at the moment!

Looking forward to it, been meaning to play there for a while so this is a good excuse. May get added to my list of possible clubs to join for next year.

Let me know what you think, promise I'm not fishing for a referral bonus ;-)

JohnF

Club Champion
Visit site
Used mine to play Western Gailes, we booked as single golfers so saved £120pp from the website price

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Booked Market Harborough for Saturday. Looking forward to trying a local course that I've not played before.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I've got a code if anyone wants it, I'm stuck offshore until the 28th and it has to be used by the end of the month.
Just send a PM and I'll get it to you 👍🏻⛳️