American Golf Free round voucher

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anyone else get their free golf voucher? AG have promised all AG members 3x free rounds of golf per year. I just got mine and it must be booked via the GOLFNOW.COM website and with HOT DEALS only - well it must be cold about as I've not seen any tee off times available! Has anyone else had any luck? Or have we all be done?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Anyone else get their free golf voucher? AG have promised all AG members 3x free rounds of golf per year. I just got mine and it must be booked via the GOLFNOW.COM website and with HOT DEALS only - well it must be cold about as I've not seen any tee off times available! Has anyone else had any luck? Or have we all be done?

Mine works perfectly, havent used it yet. But have found rounds easily enough. What post code (area) are you looking?

I found i had to google golfnow uk and use first uk link as typing golfnow.com failed to get results

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I had a quick look and could only find one local course available at a weekend (late Sunday which is fair enough)

JakeWS

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The email link is dodgy, but go through the golf now website from google with your code, got mine booked for The Manchester GC.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I had a look and the nearest club to me, Ealing, seems to be available next week but not after that. Maybe they release then on a ruling basis, so once members booked and they know what time slots are open.

I might have a look at a later point this months (voucher expires on the 30th) as I haven't played 18 yet and haven't handled a wood for a little while now.

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
After giving up earlier in the week I have just re-tried it. You can use the link in the email but you have to click on the filter button on the list. From there you can put in your location and also pick a date you wish to play.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Looked at it, nothing in my immediate area and the closest ones weren't up to much, so, whilst it might be ok for some, it's worth nothing to me 😞

Fish

Banned
Visit site
not fancy tadmarton heath then?

I can play it for the same or cheaper with my County Card, also, when you take nearly an hours journey each way into consideration, any minor saving would be lost!

Take Melton Mowbray where I played yesterday in their Open, £15 was great value, but it is priced correctly, and I wouldn't get a Pork Pie for my £15 with AG either :smirk: