Alwoodley Sunday 19th April (North west regional qualifier) but open to all

D

Deleted member 15344

Can i go down as a possible please - off on the monday already but need to see if it finals weekend for the wife :thup:

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Are we getting the Flat caps out for this one folks seeing as we're in Yorkshire :whistle:

It could be a laugh on the day..Especially Liverbirdies :D

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Are we getting the Flat caps out for this one folks seeing as we're in Yorkshire :whistle:

It could be a laugh on the day..Especially Liverbirdies :D
Good idea to me. Like an excuse to get the flat cap out.:thup:

Just remembered I have my trip to Royal County Down the following weekend. Now to break the news to HID.:eek:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done fellas. You've really pulled a rabbit out of the hat there.. :thup:

Put me down as a very slightly possible provisional. I'm working all that weekend and won't be able to arrange any shift cover until much closer to the time. Bearing in mind I'm also working for both the Final dates, I'd most likely just be playing for fun anyway..

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Top work chaps, as always.

I'm in but it is subject to work-related shizzle.

Will email ya Scott.

D

Deleted member 15344

Who is planning on playing the Monday and ideas where ?

D

Deleted member 1740

I could be tempted with Saturday at Moor Allerton..?

So could I but I'd much prefer a game Monday, at least I don't have to worry about playing Alwoodley hungover:cheers:

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Difficult for me to commit for a number of reasons but I'd be interested in a Monday game if I can make it.

Not played Ganton before so would probably be my choice.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sounds good Rich :thup:
£60 green fee, but if we had more we might get a deal. Only chosen the course from the GM rankings, as I have never played it, and don't really know the area.

Warning, if we lose at Rotherham on the Saturday I will be even worse company on the Sunday/Monday.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Looking at Moortown on the Monday Phil.

I could be up for that also, contrary to some on here I really like Moortown and the recent work they have done over the last 18 months bringing down a lot of tree's to give it back its natural indigenous heathland look is really taking shape.

Be good to get the price down though, its only £35 in an Open so they have plenty of room for negotiation if we can get a 2 or 3 4-balls out.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Can you put me down as a definite maybe for this please?

Who is planning on playing the Monday and ideas where ?

Phil I'd be looking to play on the Monday if I come up, chat about it at the weekend?

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
I could be up for that also, contrary to some on here I really like Moortown and the recent work they have done over the last 18 months bringing down a lot of tree's to give it back its natural indigenous heathland look is really taking shape.

Be good to get the price down though, its only £35 in an Open so they have plenty of room for negotiation if we can get a 2 or 3 4-balls out.

I would be interested in Moortown or ganton on the monday.