Alwoodley Sunday 19th April (North west regional qualifier) but open to all

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Big thanks to Peter and Scott for organising this, a course I've had on my 'To Play List' for a while now. Definite for me, just let me know where/how to send money

Im collecting deposits Peter so you can send it to me when your ready. I think you have got my details but PM me if you need them.

D

Deleted member 17920

Gaz I think you've only got the Scottish ones left so you best get your name down for the full house 😛

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Im collecting deposits Peter so you can send it to me when your ready. I think you have got my details but PM me if you need them.

Cheers fella, still got your Bank Details from Wallasey, just sent £25 Deposit, let me know if there is anything I can do to help, either on the day or beforehand

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cheers fella, still got your Bank Details from Wallasey, just sent £25 Deposit, let me know if there is anything I can do to help, either on the day or beforehand

Cheers Peter :thup:

Just turn up and end enjoy yourself mate, thats what its all about :whoo:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Running list

1.Liverbirdie
2.Birchy
3.Junior
4.Pbrown7582
5.NWJocko (prov)
6.Karl102
7.Qwerty
8.Lincoln quaker
9.StuC
10.Peterlav DEPOSIT PAID
11.Duffers
12.Region3
13.Chellie
14.Chellie+1
15.Huds1475

Come on people, get them while theyre hot :whoo:

Last edited:

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have to give this one away alas, as clashes with 2nd round of 36 hole comp at home, but playing there in Aug in a mixed for 70 a pair, so have a great day everyone.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Can Southern Softies play ?

Anyone know how far Leeds is from Rotherham ? Boys are playing there on the Saturday, so would make a nice double header.:thup:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I might stay over the Saturday night myself so could make it a weekender for those interested in a game saturday as well :thup:

D

Deleted member 17920

Can Southern Softies play ?

Anyone know how far Leeds is from Rotherham ? Boys are playing there on the Saturday, so would make a nice double header.:thup:
its probably no more than an hr. do both that's a good weekend you've got there in the frozen north.

D

Deleted member 1740

My thoughts exactly! Would have to really be a weekend away, wouldn't it, with somewhere to play on the Saturday as well.

Share a lift with Phil and I'm sure it'll only feel like 1hr drive.

D

Deleted member 1740

I might stay over the Saturday night myself so could make it a weekender for those interested in a game saturday as well :thup:

I'd rather do a Sunday/Monday if you can do it.

I wouldn't be able to control myself on the ale Saturday night :cheers: