Alwoodley Sunday 19th April (North west regional qualifier) but open to all

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Good work Liverbirchy Tours, only trouble is I'll have to endure Fish talking me through Chelsea's stroll to the title, before finishing golf, entering the Clubhouse and listening to you, Stu & Phil drivel on about its fate for Stevie!!!!! ;)

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good work Liverbirchy Tours, only trouble is I'll have to endure Fish talking me through Chelsea's stroll to the title, before finishing golf, entering the Clubhouse and listening to you, Stu & Phil drivel on about its fate for Stevie!!!!! ;)

Hopefully there can be a couple of spanners to ease your pain a home loss on saturday may calm Fish and hopefully benteke finding his scoring boots is good news. :D

Great work liverbircy tours. :thup:

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Looking forward to Mr Brown giving me the rundown on the local golf courses in York. Typically I'm the hacker of the group.

D

Deleted member 17920

Captainron and myself will volunteer and run a separate comp on the day.

£5 a person to enter.

I would imagine a full handicap Stableford and we will include a few nearest the pins as well and none of this long drive rubbish either :whistle:

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site

£5 a person to enter.

I would imagine a full handicap Stableford and we will include a few nearest the pins as well and none of this long drive rubbish either :whistle:

Full handicap max 18 surely...............

:rofl:
Only jesting top work LQ and CR count me in.

D

Deleted member 17920

Full handicap max 18 surely...............

:rofl:
Only jesting top work LQ and CR count me in.
Nah letsgo for max handicap of 8 :D

oh and captainron doesn't know he has volunteered yet :rofl:

D

Deleted member 15344

£5 a person to enter.

Scratch ? :D

Fish

Banned
Visit site
:mmm::mmm::mmm:

:D

Isn't the fish battered??

This'll be his fifth wont it - he's more like a scallop, now.;)

:rofl: more like a fish finger

aggressive.gif

Walk Alone.jpg

I'll be on my best behaviour, not a word will pass my lips :smirk:

Hopefully there can be a couple of spanners to ease your pain a home loss on saturday may calm Fish and hopefully benteke finding his scoring boots is good news. :D :

In your dreams, you just worry about your own derby day :smirk:

All jokes aside, even if I'd have qualified in the first one I attended I'd have still played at all the others, some nice courses not played before and meeting other forumites in other areas is just as rewarding :whistle: but coming 2nd to a very in form Ben (Upsidedown) at my own track wasn't in the script though :eek:

Mentmore tomorrow :thup:

Scotty Cameron

Head Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to this now... and not long to go. I hope my 3 playing partners are not going to talk footy all the way round, I'll be putting my earplugs in as I know nowt about it.

Does anyone know what condition the course is in at the moment ?

Last edited:

gregbwfc

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Looking forward to this now... and not long to go. I hope my 3 playing partners are not going to talk footy all the way round, I'll be putting my earplugs in as I know nowt about it.

Does anyone know what condition the course is in at the moment ?

Liverbirdie will be along in a bit to let you know that, being a Bolton fan I know nowt about football :p ,so I'll be happy to natter about anything.
Looking forward to the day and meeting a few new faces.