Alwoodley Match Yorkshire v NE. on Friday 16th Oct 2015

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
******** Alwoodley Match Yorkshire v NE. on Friday 16th Oct 2015 ********

This is an Event we've had a couple of times & it's our turn to host. I've managed to get the same quality deal as was available for the K of K Qualifier in April except all weekends were taken so I've had to go with, next best....... a Friday
I have negotiated a deal for this of a 10am tee with Coffee & Roll before & Soup+sandwiches after for £60. Its a week before their 'Greens Maintenance' so will be in excellent nick.
I'll be taking a £20 deposit initially. (Kellfire, I'm still holding yours from earlier)
Players can come from any Club & don't have to be 'Real Tykes' to play... just an interest in having a match at a Quality Venue with like minded souls...... Will be running it as an individual Stableford to accommodate those who don't want to be a 'Plastic NE'er or Tyke' but remain a miserable NW'er...haha! so please let me know if you'd like to be included so I can get it up & running as I've already got 7 Tykes up for it

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dave

I've already established my credentials as a Scottish Tyke by marriage (well, Sheffield is just in Yorkshire) so you can put me down as a reserve who'll probably turn out anyway.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dave, it's pricked my ears a little.

When are you seeking deposits/numbers by - I won't be able to confirm availability until mid-June.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dave, it's pricked my ears a little.

When are you seeking deposits/numbers by - I won't be able to confirm availability until mid-June.

They're asking for deposits fairly soon but there should be some leeway for a few late-comers... so will keep you advised.
So far we have...
Yorkshire -
Myself & 7 none-GM locals
Rosecott

NE -
Beezerk
Hobbit
+ Brancepeth & Seaton possibles...

So I think that means we are UP & RUNNING.... Yippee :whoo:

Last edited:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Meet is moving along nicely, though a little one sided at present....
Representing Yorkshire…..
1. 2 Blue - Dave Will £20
2. Wike’s- Neil A
3. Wike’s- Tony W
4. Wike’s- Sam
5. Wike’s- Neil G
6. Wike’s- Conner G
7. Wike’s- Ken walker
8. HDIdo’s Silver Galbraith
9. Silver’smate - Tim Leddy
10. Rosecott- Jim
11. Marshy77

Representing NE….
1. Hobbit
2. Beezerk
3. Kellfire £20

Others....
Odvan June decision

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Gutted can't make it
The little fella will only be few weeks old
Aye... I thought you may have a wee bit on.... Daddy haha great stuff, but Yorkshire will be looking to stop him playing with that Trophy :D

I should be good for this.

But won't know til I can get the day off work. Am I ok to let you know later this week?
Yeah... later this week is fine as I've got to start chasing up the deposits soon:thup:
If you haven't played Alwoodley yet.... you're in for a real treat :D

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Aye... I thought you may have a wee bit on.... Daddy haha great stuff, but Yorkshire will be looking to stop him playing with that Trophy :D

Yeah... later this week is fine as I've got to start chasing up the deposits soon:thup:
If you haven't played Alwoodley yet.... you're in for a real treat :D

I haven't mate.....I haven't even ventured outside of county durham for a round of golf lol

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I can play in this Dave. I know that Wes and Dave have exams around then so they will have to wait to see when the timetable comes out for them. I can give you the deposit in Ireland if that fits in with timeframes.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
With missing so much early doors and especially the last Alwoodley meet I'll throw my hat in for the NE faithful, PM me payment details :thup:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I can play in this Dave. I know that Wes and Dave have exams around then so they will have to wait to see when the timetable comes out for them. I can give you the deposit in Ireland if that fits in with timeframes.

That's fine Josh