Alterations to WHS?

Genu9

Visit site
73 changes, mostly cosmetic background colour changes, but added or updated 9 formulas in 'Foursomes Greensomes' Tab. Just in case you were interested. 🤷‍♂️ ;)
Updates now make sense. They've had to change due to latest issue of Guidance. They're EG and had to update? Who's driving the changes?

Genu9

Visit site
Had a quick look at the changes to the RoH. I can see some trouble ahead with Appendix C changes regarding 'Impact of field size on Handicap allowances'. It uses the word 'could' throughout. This would imply that the option would rest with the creator of the comp on the ISV software. Does anyone here know how the software will be set up? Could the M&H Secretary change the allowance after the comp has opened, if the field size is too small or too large? It looks like the type of software change that could well go awry, especially when there are no hard and fast rules as to when to change allowances.
Thought CONGU had ruled that out and the same rule applied no matter what size the field was.

IanMcC

Visit site
They did, but its back into the UK version.

On Edit - Its still in the Guidance to ignore this bit. (If its a UK Rules document, why didnt they take it out? Ah well.)

wjemather

Visit site
They did, but its back into the UK version.

On Edit - Its still in the Guidance to ignore this bit. (If its a UK Rules document, why didnt they take it out? Ah well.)
It's obviously not a selectable/discretionary option within the WHS rules framework, so has to be applied by other means.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thought CONGU had ruled that out and the same rule applied no matter what size the field was.
I thought CONGU no longer have the authority. Don't the GB&I National Authorities (ie England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales) have their own versions now?