(Almost) Free golf at Tyneside

D

Deleted member 16999

Just home from a great day at Tyneside GC, course was in excellent condition, especially as it is so early in the season.
Sunny weather, no wind! great company.
Some good golf and some bad,;)

Great to see Davie lar drive over from Liverpool to attend and 2blue from Leeds.

Biggest thanks to Bill (maninblack) for inviting us.

If your over the NE and looking for somewhere to play, you need to consider Tyneside GC, greens are excellent, best I’ve seen in a few years.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Great day, thanks everyone for coming. Met a couple of new forummers & their friends, which was nice. Winner & second, both not on the forum, tied back 9 & back 6, it took the last 3 to separate them. Third was Beezerk on the same 37 points so it was a keenly contested event. Weather could hardly have been better so we were very lucky.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't know if I am more traumatised by the GoT episode I've just seen or being handed my backside on a plate by the greens at Tyneside 🤔. Cracking day and company as always.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Many thanks for a really great day Bill on a super Golf course with great character & very welcoming members..... well worth the journey from Leeds & should be very valuable experience for Jeff & myself when we return in July for the England Golf Northern Senior's Qualifier.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I have e mailed the Secretary telling him how many people remarked on the friendliness of the staff, and members, yesterday and also how good we found the course so early in the season. Thank you everyone for the kind words. Nice to put more names to faces.