All those coming to Lydd

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Was considering making up the numbers, but I have now put my back out. No golf for me for a while. Tried tonight. Not good. If someone poured petrol down my spine and lit it, it wouldn't be as painful. Am down for the medal on Sunday. Anyone know a good faith healer?

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
I would recommend a visit to the chiropractor chris, they truly are miracle workers if you ask me.

I have done my back badly 3 or 4 times and they have always sorted it.

Funnily enough I am due to start physio for my left shoulder and neck next week, apparently my golf-swing is causing it woe.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sounds like you just nominated yourself mate. Ill practise a few new poses tonight, just to keep the album fresh.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
dont forget to drink plenty of beers tonight htl!

Just having a few mate. I'm knackered after playing today, I played like a right plonker so went straight to the range and tried to sort out my hook, no success, see you on the range.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
See you there boys.

I have organised prizes for NP and LD so anyone who wants to participate lob in a quid.

Have opted for fair holes, giving everyone a fair chance of both these prizes.

Individual stableford at £5 a corner for anyone who fancies it?

Weather forecast has improved, see you all tomorrow.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Money desperately tight (HID's salary not cleared as expected) so may lob a couple of quid in for NP and LD but may not stretch to £5 for main prize and so will play my own game. Sorry guys but can only just rustle up the money to come at all

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Sorry guys. Got the call to play with th 1st team (at Bearwood Lakes) so its too good an opportunity to pass up on bot sides of the coin. Have fun. If you can take plenty of pics and do a report I'll make sure all the banditry is mentioned to a wider audience in the magazine

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
OOOH err

After a nice morning, the clouds are forming, and it's looking like a storm is coming.

G'luck to anyone out there - get the waterproofs ready.