Afghanistan

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Allies spend 20 years there and girls can finally get an education and now they are thrust back to medieval times. We've not experienced casualties for 3 years and Biden/USA decides to pull out.

Absolute stupidity and a waste of military lives.

Taliban taking back control and going back to the old ways.
Not a great model to follow.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Sat outside Ely cathedral. It is very busy above my head with massive transport aircraft. Anything to do with afghanistan and Mildehall or not. Or is it the norm.
Fairly normal round these parts. But there has been more activity recently.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Now that US soldiers have been killed, it will be interesting to see how the US Government reacts.
Pretty much everyone could see what was going to happen when the troops pulled out. The way that it has been handled has been a shambles. It's such a shame for all those who have experienced 20 years of freedom to go back to the old days of tyranny.

D

Deleted member 15344

Tragic events in Kabul. No idea what will happen now

It will go back to how it was before 2001

Sharia Law ruling the country
Women being treated like dirt
Kids turned into child soldiers
Women married off at the age of the 13
Terrorist groups made to feel welcome

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Here is something controversial.. saw a picture of one of the marines killed, less than 23. But what caught my eye was the suppressor on the automatic rifle.
Apparently they deployed them not to give away position in the field.
Then you read reports of the casualties having bullet wounds in airport bombing.
Now I know the suppressor is not going to drown out everything but given the panic in the aftermath it’s highly likely you won’t hear these weapons going off. Add into the mix another military unit from another nation in the vicinity and you possibly have a “friendly fire” exchange with a shed load of collateral damage …