Adidas Thintech Spikes/cleats - Where to buy?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Guys where are you folks getting replacement spikes for Adidas shoes (thintech)

(these ones)
thintech.jpg

I'm looking for minimum of 24 but I'm not seeing them on American golf or Clubhouse golf websites (despite both selling the shoes) So while I look some more I'd thought I'd check with the forumites....

Thanks in advance

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Do the new generation spikes not fit from the boost tours

I believe so but I still cant find Adidas spikes on the usual websites, I'm beginning to wonder if Snainton, AG, clubhouse etc are just selling third party variants (which is fine as long as I can figure out which is the right ones to fit adidas) AG have one pk that might be suitable but it doesn't even tell you how many spikes you get!

Who's bought what?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Guys where are you folks getting replacement spikes for Adidas shoes (thintech)

(these ones)
View attachment 26401

I'm looking for minimum of 24 but I'm not seeing them on American golf or Clubhouse golf websites (despite both selling the shoes) So while I look some more I'd thought I'd check with the forumites....

Thanks in advance

Get mine from ebay. Bought 50 for £10 last year from these bods

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THiNTech...M7HVaFdQ013ZYYTcyg:rk:8:pf:0&var=511095463981

Have only used one set so far

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Just FYI those cleats use the PINS system. Lots of manufacturers do them.

A word of warning if you want metal spikes. I have discovered that PINS doesn't work with metal spikes - they break very easily. I've tried some hybrid ones (soft cleats with a central metal spike) made by Masters and so far haven't had any problems.