Adidas Shoes

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have never had any problems with adidas shoes over the years (or FJ, Nike, Puma, Etonic). A lot of issues with inner wearing away is down to wrongly sized shoes.

Back to the OP's question: I have both adiZero and Puremotion and my fav is the Puremotion as they fit my feet perfectly (I have a high instep). No issues with them being spikeless and they are so good I bought a white pair to join the black pair I had.

The adiZero's are super light and super comfy too. Another vote for the Samba's as well, I have last years' model

ColinR

Head Pro
Visit site
I've had three pairs of 360's all of them have worn out at the heel. Please don't tell me they were the wrong size as they were a perfect fit. I spoke to other people with them at the club, all had the same issue.

I complained directly to Adidas and got them to replace a pair with some Adizeros. I've had the Adizeros for about a month, worn them about 6 times, all good so far.

T

thecraw

I've had three pairs of 360's all of them have worn out at the heel. Please don't tell me they were the wrong size as they were a perfect fit. I spoke to other people with them at the club, all had the same issue.

I complained directly to Adidas and got them to replace a pair with some Adizeros. I've had the Adizeros for about a month, worn them about 6 times, all good so far.

Obviously not lacing them up properly then.

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Good to hear that it all worked out in the end

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I don't think it matters who makes the shoe, different people will fit different brands better, for all the complaints on Adidas and FJ I've never had a problem with either.

Mr A

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have three pairs of adidas shoes, one pair leaked but they were replaced. The other two are fine, still in good condition after 2 years and plenty of use.

I could complain of the blisters they caused initially, but I know full well now that I had the wrong size. As a result I'd always suggest having your foot measured or atleast getting some help for fitting, as you might be suprised what size/width you need!