Adidas Aidipure size 10 UK

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
By far the best Golf shoe I have ever owned but no longer needed. Looking for about £50, I paid £120 a few weeks ago.

[image]
DSC00563.jpg
[/image]

[image]
DSC00564.jpg
[/image]
[image]
DSC00565.jpg
[/image]

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Try them out in a pro shop mate and get back to me. I have always worn Adidas Golf, Rugby and training shoes so might be a size 9 after all.

C

CannyFifer

They look great for a few weeks old :eek:

Worn for the longest day and 4 other rounds. Are you interested or just fancied having a post?
Just making an observation pal but fancied another post to your sarky comment, if thats ok. ;)

T

thecraw

Worn a few times my a$$ and if they have it was a trek round Nepal and onto China for a hop skip and jump along the length of the wall.

Do they also come complete with the mud or do you clean them first???

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Worn a few times my a$$ and if they have it was a trek round Nepal and onto China for a hop skip and jump along the length of the wall.

Do they also come complete with the mud or do you clean them first???

Thanks for that mate. Really helps me out. Well done x

T

thecraw

Help you out, who in their right mind would buy second hand shoes?

Lets be reasonable and not mellowdramatic!

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Me, im skint. I have owned 2nd hand powerlifting shoes and Rugby boots. Problem with that is?

Why have you stuck your nose in to this thread, you have nothing relevant to stay so bugger off. I have done nothing to you, but you have chosen to try and put buyers off some of my gear, WHY????

T

thecraw

Dry your eyes!

Observations! I have shoes a year old in better condition.

Go and sulk else where I couldn't give a toot about your sale, forums are about opinions, you don't like it tough!

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dry your eyes!

Observations! I have shoes a year old in better condition.

Go and sulk else where I couldn't give a toot about your sale, forums are about opinions, you don't like it tough!

Mods can we remove this tosh, Thank You in advance. ;)

thecraw, thanks again darling. xxx